Sign in to follow this  
Hitback

Artifacts +++ Dayz unplayable.

As title states I am unable to play Dayz due to artifacts. Everything becomes obscured depending on view angle meaning that I am either zombie bait or an easy PK. Any fix coming on this? Have only noticed this happening with the last couple of patches. Can't determine whether its Arma or Dayz related but its annoying as hell.

Somehow depends on your pc. For me pressing shift+MINUS_ON_NUMPAD and typing "flush" in general solves this problem. I was told this 'command' refreshes your video memory.

After shift+"-" nothing will happen (no chat channel or whatsoever). Just press flush afterwards. You should then see your screen reloading.

If this isnt helping you try to face directly towards the artifact and try to change your resolution/3d resolution or the two things on the top left corner of the "advanced" settings. Before i know this shift+"-" thing changing AA sometimes helped me out.

i usually have video memory on default, then i change it to very high, and back to default. sometimes solves the problem.