Sign in to follow this  
tetsuoseraphi@googlemail.com

Banned from UK116 (www.PTGclan.co.uk)

Hi,

I was running through a forest north of Staroye with a friend when I randomly dropped dead, no gunshot, no bear trap, nothing. I respawned in drakon, my friend waited over my body as I ran half way back and was killed again, kicked and then banned.

Previous to this, two other friends were killed in the same way in hospital tents in cherno, again with no gun fire.

Previous to that, earlier on in the day (around 6pm-7pm) I sat by a mountain side between elektro and rog watching three guys repeatedly spawn helicopters and green ammo boxes, and then proceed to crash the helicopters into elektro buildings.

There are obvious hackers on the server, regardless whether it is admin side or not. Either way, i'm pretty frustrated I have been a legit player from the start, all my gear was from killing another player or finding it, and i have lost it all and got banned.

This is getting ridiculous., all I have read today is stuff about hackers everywhere.

You can read my reply to the post you posted on our forum...

Yes there is a problem with hackers, I've banned two today. As I said sorry I mistyped a number :(

Oh as for the dropping dead, thank the hackers for that. I have no power to kill...

Edited by m00se

I did assume it was some kind of script kill since it was so out of the blue. Thank you for the apology and ban removal. I'll try and post names next time I see vehicle spawns, I was too busy trying to get away without being seen!