Sign in to follow this  
rageness

SO many haxers I literally can't be bothered to play again till something is done about it. I'll explain

Um... not. Of course, if the Arma guys and Rocket spent as much time hacker-proofing the system as they spend developing new mods/features, we wouldn't have this problem.

The real issue is that hacker-proofing games does not pay. Where's the ROI?

I quit Battlefield 3 because of hackers; it was the first multi-player game I'd ever played - this was the 2nd.

Now, this is the 2nd game I'm quitting. Lame developers more interested in new content than fixing current content; developers not interested at all in stopping hackers.

Why are there companies like EvenBalance and Battleye? Because developers can't be bothered to protect their games. The existence of EB and BE are proof that developers are just greedy hacks that don't care about the users.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55030-hackers-what-you-need-to-know/

Have a read of that, explains a lot.

Vas.

hahaha

In the last 24 hours i've had two AS50 thermal 'Terminator', one 'Thunderdome' and two 'Invisible Man' encounters. Survival is getting pretty tough.

No joke every day this week on completely different servers I have been killed by cheaters, killing my engine and tail rotor and ejecting me from 2 choppers. Spawning in hacked helicopters and killing our helicopter. Teleporting me in front of a firing squad twice. Crashing a chopper into me. Killed 3 guys with some kind of solider uniform on with a helmet, then another killed me. Teleported me into what I think was electro along with everyone else on the server and it turned into a bloodbath. This is all this week....

Made the mistake of playing again, had a heli, flying round for a good 25 min, picked up friends, saw an enemy base with a ural and another heli, as I was about to land, I get kicked... along with some others. I rejoin my friend who I had dropped off to check if it was safe had not been kicked. Our heli landed on the other heli has it went down what with having no pilot... and created a huge fireball, I started to loot the ural, which was full of gear that should not be in game so I didn't bother. Was about to leave when another invis haxer spawned between the 5 of us and shot me in the face with an AS50, So thats my as50, thermal coyote backpack, guilli, all the tools, nades etc gone. and I really can't be fucked to rejoin. Actually been playing on the only lingor server as it seems to have less haxers. (for now)

It does seem to be going into overdrive lately. I went 2+ months without ever seeing anything I even suspected of being related to hacks. In the last week or so, I've seen forests on fire, hacked weapons on bodies, had a run in with an invisible player, been teleported twice, and seen an entire city expode with a dozen different explosions at the same time. About five minutes ago, the entire server I was on was teleported into the sky and dropped. All of these on half full servers.

Some body needs to make a web virus to shut down the hacking web sites , this has gone on long enought all in FAVOR?

i severely doubt you want to start this sort of a war with hackers..... just saying.