Sign in to follow this  
y2cragie

Seattle 123 teleporting

Hi all just wanted to report a hacker on seattle 123.

Time was roughly, 00:10 UK time, myself (y2cragie) and my friend (Devilswish) were teleported to just west of pobeda dam along with several other players, who were shot and killed, we managed to disconnect before being killed, no video evidence as we didn't have time and didn't want to give the hacker the satisfaction of the equiptment we had.

I dont know if this could be investigated or if we could be moved back towards elektro where we were teleported from.

Hope these issues are sorted soon.

Heya sorry to hear about this, im one of the 4 admins for this server and we are having a hard time getting rid of all these hackers of late, not know why they have decided we are their new target but its gone way to far of late and many of our own clan are tired of have legit charcters and camps wiped out by these scum, unfortunately all we can do is get ips for suspect players and start banning evryone we think may be hacking, only problem here is that some players may not be hacking and may well get a ban from our server by accident. sorry in advance for this but we have to get some control of our server again since we all put RL money into having the server up. so just before anyone else comes here carrying on about being ban from this server be aware that if you contact us we will reveiw the ban but you will be watched closely, if you are found to hack agian not only will we ban you from server we will put a ticket into head office for a perma ban on all servers.

Again we are the funding support for this server and are an anti-bandit group, we dont mind bandits playing on our server infact we like it, gives us someone to hunt. but if anyone is thought to be using hacks we're not going to fool around with it and will kick\ban any users that we think may be the culprit, if this at any point effects you and your not involved with hackers or using exploits then please contact us and we'll get back to you as quick as we can.

Sorry to all you legit players out there, this is a dark day for many of us and the best thing we can do is weed these bastards out and get back to playing the game we love and enjoy the way its meant to be :)

all in all people hang in there hopefully we'll get less of this as time goes by, maybe we can get back to just the real players once the hype is died down some.

P.S if you hackers see this and think oh yay bait, go play something else that is better matched to your skill levels maybe solitare it comes with the windows program your parent\s put on your new oversized gameboy.

that is all.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve3rL-u2BYw

yep heli's used as bombs on us aswell man its getting way out of control, we have many members that play legit and pay money to have a teamspeak and dayz server. which at the moment is totally overrun with hackers/cheats. everytime we go on raids we find another camp filled with duped tents filled with duped items. we've been trying to empty tents on the ground and save them plus run them over when we can but they just keep coming back over and over again, im pretty sure there isnt a square kilometre of our servers map without a duping camp.

ontop of this we have players being teleported and others being ghosted by teleporters, since the new battleye came out we thought it was the light at the end of the tunnel but no no heli's are back and its gotten a 100x worse we're lucky to go 2hrs without there being some ass hacking on the server. what are we to do abandon the server we paid for and aren't getting money back for to the hackers and cheats?????

please rocket and admin if you see this or any other posts about our server please please help us we're overwhelmed with the amount of hacks/cheats/dupes we're having of late its getting hard to keep track of this choas.

also any players that have proof of these hacks/cheats happening please post them here with time (est/gmt/utc whatever is easy for you i'll convert) and if possible the players name if you know it, maybe even a list of players on at the time it happened would help heaps, to all of you players trying to do it legit with us bandit or survivor i dont mind keep up the good fight, and please visit us when you get sick of being on servers full of hackers, they cant get in if the servers full :P thanks again for the post y2cragie

See and this is what we have to deal with everytime a ban goes out, argh im sorry but if your ban from our server unfairly but atleast try to contact us before having a bitch about it, chances are though we're going to say no til dayz hive says you weren't hacking cause we cant trust anyone, please if your banned and have a problem with it on our server then post here and we'll discuss it.

Edited by MorbifHalo

I didn't even know this existed, I searched for your server name and found no results. I haven't even been on your server at the time of a mass teleport. I've been stealing your vehicles, but that's about it.

lol you cheeky bastard :P thats cool man its only been getting out of control the last week or so. sorry for the hack bombs please help us with it if you can. i'll un-ban you now.

again happy to have bandits that are doing the hard miles with us but what are we to do against players that take that all away with out even trying. hope to catch you sneaky bandits in the act from now on lol keep us on our toes the legit way boys and your anyways welcome on our server :)

Sounds good. Who are you in-game? To be honest, you guys caught us stealing your van and from your tents multiple times while flying the heli, or at least I think that was you. You just didn't come after us. I'll let you know if the entire server dies and someone is alive or something, that's about all I can do.

Edited by Akumos

yeah if anything weird happens just note whos online at the time and we'll try to narrow it down as best we can, with all the hype the games getting its drawing in more and more skilless hackers,

hehehe yep we saw you a couple of times, ive had two close calls with biff now lol thought he was fishy hehehe, Morbid is in game name ive not had much time to play due to sifting through log files to find our culprit/s

getting old pretty fast if you ask me and the clans not to happy after the weeks of effort some of them have put into this server only to have hackers pull it apart in minutes :(

For a change this time the discuss went from angry mud sling and returned to a mature solution, but i see you sir are a troll and i havent time in my log file searching day to be bother agrue with you.

What i will do is say anyone that has players they have banned from their servers and have solid proof, please give us the GUID's so we can get rid of them from our server aswell, cause battleye seems to only be as good as the admins in control. and also we know arma 2 is played many different ways and has many options that some would consider cheats or hacks, we choice to play it the way it is cause we enjoy it, well maybe not the current graphical bugs but yeah all the same, what we dont want is a game any unskilled unthinking person can jump into and destroying days if not weeks of working as a group by simply clicking a button. and if you think thats the game you want to play thats great you go do that we'll stay here doing our thing and let you have that fun cause we're not childish assholes.

nah its probably just bugged out again cause there is freekin insane amounts of them everywhere, next time it restarts they'll probably be back who knows maybe the hacker blow them up aswell wouldnt suprise me in the slightest. just run around and have fun dude its the only thing we can do till this settles down again or til battleye actually does what its meant to....

well that was silly boys, that was all clan memebers online that time different names and no tags busted big time not to mention the log files showing some interesting chatter oops different serevr for you guys i think.

Ah Yes Akumos, Funny How You Try To Play It All Innocent You And Your Other Two Buddies, Server Logs Are An Amazing Admin Tool. I Think It's Safe To Say You Have Been Fairly Re-Banned.. No Worries Though There Are Many Other Servers You Can Join, Just Wont Be Ours Any more.

• Like 1

In the words of the late and great Freddie Mercury "Another one Bites the Dust"! Great job catching this fool guys!

You realize I showed them our threads and we were trolling the chat logs? We're on Steam and Mumble together, there is no reason for us to ever use in-game chat unless we want to say something stupid to mess with people. We also played on the server for many hours in a row. Hardly any evidence. Come back and let me know when the person actually teleporting people does it again, should be amusing.

Edited by Akumos

A few days later now. I assume your server is completely free of hackers now that you banned three people for trolling in chat?

Edited by Akumos

umm actually yeah we haven't been hacked in a few days now so your smart-ass comment isn't earning you any brown points there....