Sign in to follow this  
coopydubs

Weird login thing :) lol

Hello everyone,

well when i log out of dayz

I get spawned somewhere else with all my stuff and my food/water is the same as it was before i logged out,

I logged out beside elektro supermarket/general store and i ended up in komarovo/kamenka

I would of had to eat/drink in that time thats a 3-4 kilometre run..

Is someone else using my account?

Please leave your opinions/answers below :D

Hello everyone,

well when i log out of dayz

I get spawned somewhere else with all my stuff and my food/water is the same as it was before i logged out,

I logged out beside elektro supermarket/general store and i ended up in komarovo/kamenka

I would of had to eat/drink in that time thats a 3-4 kilometre run..

Is someone else using my account?

Please leave your opinions/answers below :D

Are you wearing a ghillie?

Are you wearing a ghillie?

No but i did find civilian clothing and i put that on... then i died respawned and came back to get my stuff and it was gone but i could hear fly's if that changes anything

EDIT: I forgot to mention that event i said above was before i got a bunch of gear back and then logged out.

Edited by coopydubs

sounds like your character data got corrupted. I've had this happen to me when getting stuck at loading screen and having to alt+f4 to get out. So this only happens every once in a while.

No but i did find civilian clothing and i put that on... then i died respawned and came back to get my stuff and it was gone but i could hear fly's if that changes anything

that is normal. you die. body disappears after a few min. flys still there where you died.

I dont think Rocket fixed the invisible clothing...

When you die if you swap into civilian your body turns invisible while your dead.