Sign in to follow this  
generalginger27

Run DayZ with ARMA 2:Free graphics but using paid for ARMA2?

So I was wondering since I bought ARMA 2: CO, But I can barely run DayZ with ARMA 2 paid for graphics,

can I switch up some files to make paid ARMA 2 run with ARMA 2: Free graphics?

Thanks in advanced.

Yea, put everything on low.

Putting everything on low will actually make the game run slower since it puts more load on the CPU. Try going mid-line on your settings, you could also consider upgrading your hardware. If your dead set on trying to get the ArmA II free graphics, then just install ArmA II free and then install Operation Arrowhead through Steam, there are several guides on the internet, and probably several on the forums. Ask Uncle Google, he may be able to help with that.

Putting everything on low will actually make the game run slower since it puts more load on the CPU. Try going mid-line on your settings, you could also consider upgrading your hardware. If your dead set on trying to get the ArmA II free graphics, then just install ArmA II free and then install Operation Arrowhead through Steam, there are several guides on the internet, and probably several on the forums. Ask Uncle Google, he may be able to help with that.

Thanks!

I am currently running a bad laptop until I get my new PC. So I cannot upgrade :|

Edited by Natedog9145