Sign in to follow this  
Nariquo (DayZ)

LU94 AGAIN

A friend and i joined lu94 and saw three cars.. i stoped the trucked and shoot 3 people one jeep could escape.

we repaired the truck full of weapons and drove it 2 kilometer away..

after 15 minutes the other two ORKS tried to get their car again and they seemed to know where we are... one of them was targeting us through a wall.

BUT we killed them both.. and then :-) what you think happens then :-)

the server was shut down.

so guys i know there is no bann because i dont see that servers get banned BUT to all OTHER PLAYERS dont go on LU94 ORK clan is cheating

Best Thing about it, that there were hacked Guns in the cars ...

They tried to restart twice, but they were still dead i think cause we used AS50 and they waited to long for restarting, but now the server is completly down and doesnt restart.

love those freaking admins who just restart :)

A friend and i joined lu94 and saw three cars.. i stoped the trucked and shoot 3 people one jeep could escape.

after 15 minutes the other two ORKS tried to get their car again and they seemed to know where we are... one of them was targeting us through a wall.

so guys i know there is no bann because i dont see that servers get banned BUT to all OTHER PLAYERS dont go on LU94 ORK clan is cheating

You are one of the most stupid retards i've ever seen. "one of them was targeting us through a wall."

Hi cheater. Now go uninstall your game and gtfo those forums. KK THX BYE

we stoped paying for our server because hackers (ewen_/even_ clan, u?) kept spawning stuff (like vehicle, wep boxes n biuldings). why should we pay to play legitimitly just to get griefed and acused of hacking ourselves? the only hacked guns we had were trophies we had taken from script kiddies we had killed fair and square ... + how do u know it was our crew coming directly after u from 2km away without cheating urselves? (no nametags on our server) also, if they were shooting u through walls why didnt u die? + why didnt they just insta-kill u as soon as u took our stuff?

i dont know what happened, i was sleeping, but the server wasnt restarted by me and i was the only 1 that could of done it because our other admin is on hols, what u witnessed was the death throws of our host shuting it down because we stoped paying for it. also from what i hear, u guys were teleporting and shooting through trees and walls.

Goddamnit!!!! Thats why the server is down.... My favorite server, and only server me and my buddies have/had tents :/ LU94 is in fact the ONLY server i have not encounterd hackers, so this was sadning to hear!

Presume the server wont be getting back up then Dj?

Thanks forhosting the server the time it lasted i guess.

As for clan ORK hacking, DONT think so!!!