Sign in to follow this  
Wolfgrey666

Looking for some comrades

Hey all i just started playing this mod.I only lasted 30 minutes on my first time but sadly i died to a fluke.I was simple making my way through the coast and got hit by a zombie which somehow did 5k blood in one hit,broke my leg,which made me konk out, and finally bleed to death rapidly.

Speaking that zombies normally only did about 300 dmg or a little bit more,that was insane.

I had managed to get food and supplies,plenty of bandages, and a hachet.Killed about 16 zombies before dying.I am saddened by how many buildings you simply cannot enter.I hope that changes in the future.

Anyway i am looking for some mates to team up with.I have skype,vent(if you have server open),teamspeak(same thing), and mumble(same thing.

I am simply looking to explore on a low populated server and really get used to the game.

I hope zombies become more exciting as the only they are challenging atm is groups,fluke hits, and terrible pathing.Otherwise pretty easy to dispose of.

Look forward to some fun with you folks.

Edited by Wolfgrey666

hello any chance you could tell me were you are from ?? :)

if you're staying anywhere near Europe you can add me on skype : Pekinggezer1

im not well experienced in the game, but i know the basics...

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server

- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer's

- In-game Events

- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings

- 15+ years of age

- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)

- Don't be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419