Sign in to follow this  
baz (DayZ)

Hacker in US 88

My friend and I are in US 88 and just got mowed down by a teleporting hacker. We had just left Devil's Castle and encountered a friendly on the way out. We communicated and let each other be. As we were running down the hill, we heard about 10 shots fired and 3 or 4 people showed up as dying. We had already run downhill about 2 minutes away. About 10 seconds later, while we were in the middle of the forest gutting a pig, this guy appears out of nowhere and mows us down with the same weapon (don't know what kind, but very distinctive). Several more people showed up as dying in that same time frame... probably 10 or 15 people in less than a minute.

My first time dying to a hacker, very frustrating. Unfortunately, no idea what his name was, or if he is still there.

10 minutes later, he just transported a bunch of people (my buddy included, but not me because I had just died) to one place and mowed everyone down.

second this. Was just in US 88 Texas and and I has literally just started playing in the server and my gun and inventory was removed, then the server was teleported to the same spot and someone had a gun and just unloaded.

I think his name was jesus. I killed him with my m249 after he killed my friend (BObgratton): he had a l85 holo and g36 mags....

Edited by BulzebQc

I killed a dude named Jesus on our server and 2 seconds later we all got teleported to thunderdome

This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me. lol, and I've already been starting to distance from the game. First time picking it back up in a week and a half (from the point of addiction) and I spend a good 4 hours having the best luck I'd had in ages in DayZ and then this.

Edited by calthehunter

This is actually my first death to a hacker and I have been playing a lot. The server was actually pretty packed out... The servers that I usually play on are pretty low pop due to 3rd person off. Lots of ppl attract hackers I think. It's just really demoralizing spending all that time to get all that gear, then to die for no fault of my own.