Sign in to follow this  
synchord

Mr. Invincible on US 454

* Server this happened on. US 454

* Time that it happened including your timezone. Happened around 5:45 EST or so, maybe a bit earlier.

* What happened during the incident. Below:

So I logged into US 454 today up near a popular mountain. I found a camp nearby with quite a few tents, nothing out of the ordinary though, and nothing worth taking. Though there was another dead corpse belonging to some ZH clan guy with a german looking name. As I'm walking away towards the main road after taking my time looking through the tents, I start to hear a helicopter. I prone down and watch as it flies right over me and lands nearby. I see that only one person gets out and runs a few feet towards the camp, then stops and faces my direction. I take this chance to steady my breathing and hit him with an AS50 LOADED WITH NATO ROUNDS. Now, if i'm not mistaken, are these not a one hit kill? I hit him AT LEAST three times with the AS50 and he's just bleeding and dancing around as he makes his way towards me. I hide behind a bush and take out my other primary and as he comes up the hill we start taking shots at each other. I hit him a couple times and then he stops moving and disappears instantly, reappearing behind a tree nearby (Which I'll admit could have been desync). He stops dancing around and finally hits me after spraying with his, I'm assuming, M14 rifle. He finally hits me in the legs and at this point (should have been much earlier) I call bullshit, as he should be dead, and abort as he runs around me.

I really wanted that Helicopter :(

• Like 1

if i remember right even with M107 rounds in an as50 (or in a m107) is a 1 hit kill, due to the damage the m107 rounds do is around 37,000 damage..... so ya, he should have been dead....

wow, atleast the dev's or server admin could respond to atleast say they are checking into it >< lol (bump)