nowar

Removing or Moving 'Debug Forest"

Now there is almost 100k unique players, I think this should be addressed. I have not seen any other threads on this, so if this is a repost, excuse me.

A friend and I found debug forest a while ago, and once you know where its at, its actually pretty easy to get to. And from what I have seen, and experienced, more and more players are figuring out where it is too.

Some players are now even camping the debug forest (DF), and killing people for loot. I have died numerous times now before I even spawn. But when I am killed in the debug forest, it only turns out to benefit myself, and the person killing me in the DF. When I rejoin the same game, the player that killed me (I assume) gets all my gear, and I spawn ontop of my own dead body. So I then have 2x what I originally had...

Is there a way to randomize where it is, or even move it off map. Is there any kinda "hidden room" like you find in Counter Strike Source maps, or even a skybox that could be used?

I see in the chat box more and more that people are being farmed at the DF. Is there currently any plans to address this?

The other night I was on a server and saw 5 people get killed who claimed it happened BEFORE they spawned in.

If this is an issue, it definitely needs something to help stop it.

There's an island several dozen miles to the east of Chernarus. You can see it if you go in the editor, zoom out all the way and scroll all the way to the right. It's the ideal place. Zero objects and completely unaccessible since it's very difficult to see it on the in-game map. It's also not present on any of the community maps.

I don't have setPos coordinates for it yet but I can provide them later today.

That's would be ideal ranger. Cause is some one swam to it to camp it, they would loose their stuff. And if they did make, they would loose everything they looted. +1 man

There's an island several dozen miles to the east of Chernarus. You can see it if you go in the editor' date=' zoom out all the way and scroll all the way to the right. It's the ideal place. Zero objects and completely unaccessible since it's very difficult to see it on the in-game map. It's also not present on any of the community maps.

[/quote']

This.

Definetly the best/simplest solution.

Hope Rocket will read that!

There's an island several dozen miles to the east of Chernarus. You can see it if you go in the editor' date=' zoom out all the way and scroll all the way to the right. It's the ideal place. Zero objects and completely unaccessible since it's very difficult to see it on the in-game map. It's also not present on any of the community maps.

[/quote']

Off topic, but does this mean you could fly a heli or drive a boat out there? If so, I think I just found a basecamp, if I ever find a heli........

Also......does that mean the Aircraft carrier is out there?

[/quote']

Off topic, but does this mean you could fly a heli or drive a boat out there? If so, I think I just found a basecamp, if I ever find a heli........

Also......does that mean the Aircraft carrier is out there?

You can certainly fly there but I'm not sure it's worth the fuel or the time.

And no, there is no aircraft carrier out there. The carrier is on the small map, Utes.

Bump for attention. This seems to be happening more and more now... :(