conthefruiter

Trade: Dragunov SVD (Camo)

I am trading my Dragunov SVD (Camo) the most searched for sniper in the game, for the following:

M107/AS50, 8+ mag's and NVG's

It comes with 110 rounds (11 magazines) and in 7 hours i will check this post and I will contact the most legit looking trader via private message and we'll work it out from there. Screenshot bellow.

The rifles backstory (because everybody loves a back story) is I was at barracks looking then a gift from the gods was in the last room the "SVD". Then I heard running and zombies I looked out into the corridor and a man with a MK48 was there looking at me luckily his weapon was lowered so i emptied a mag on him (I only have 1 left now) then he alt f4 and his corpse dissaperaed. Then on my way to the coast to get my friends i come a cross a heli crash with a 7.62 ammo box and thus I got 10 more mags. Then at coast some guy was at kemenka lighthouse and I used the ranger, it was 400m aimed at the appropriate spot and bang head shot on the run, thats the murder I have.

http://cloud-2.steam...D85C487C938B1C/

Many thanks [iAL]conthefruiter.

Edited by conthefruiter

As long as Alt-F4ing isn't fully fixed, I doubt any 2-hit sniper other than the DMR is worth anything.

Even though the SVD camo looks cool n is one of the rarest weapons in-game, i'd take a M107 or AS50 over it any day right now.

If your post has nothing to do with the trade of the SVD please don't Comment, only traders post please!

[iAL]FissleGravy

Hey Con,

I have a AS50 with 2 M107 mags and a pair of NVG's if you are still looking for someone to trade with.

I could give you an m107 with atleast 6 mags + nvg PM if interested.

in 4 hours I will tell you.

Ps. Dont die

Con I just found a couple of mags at a crash site so my offer now would be a, AS50 plus 4 actual AS50 Mags.

I have one of these on both my chars and traded away one today. I seriously can't understand why anyone would prefer an svd over pretty much anything else. Well maybe it's still better than the CZ 550, but otherwise the M107 and AS50 are both way better, while DMR and M24 are both clearly better. Also don't get why people disrespect the M24 when it's clearly a superior sniper rifle compared to the DMR.

Con Is there a way to "buy it now"? Anything in specific that you want that will make you want to trade right now?

Do you have mags for it? - If yes. I am willing to give you AS50 with 10x mags. Ofcourse the 5rnd acurate ones. + NV goggles. If you want too! PM me asap!

Do you have mags for it? - If yes. I am willing to give you AS50 with 10x mags. Ofcourse the 5rnd acurate ones. + NV goggles. If you want too! PM me asap!

There is 11 mags