wow you're a real man there. you got all this nice gear and you go and kill people who don't have jack. you probably beat up on girls too. good job loser.

• Like 5

wow you're a real man there. you got all this nice gear and you go and kill people who don't have jack. you probably beat up on girls too. good job loser.

Who doesn't beat up girls nowadays?

Not me.

• Like 2

Sure, you can post it but what makes it so special to post it? I don't get it ^^

Edited by leckarsch

How did you find out that he was a loser and beats up girls in real life just from seeing a video of him playing a video game D:. Have you ever gotten to endgame? The only thing to do once you get to endgame is PvP. So quit whining until you have some experience.

• Like 1

Oh, using scroll on regular server to get right zeroing, such a pro :D

I don't really understand whats so fun at sniping noobs/fresh, but i sure am happy that there is these guys. Such a nice feeling to get big backpack, nice weapons and even nvgs when you are fresh spawn with only double barreled ;)

How did you find out that he was a loser and beats up girls in real life just from seeing a video of him playing a video game D:. Have you ever gotten to endgame? The only thing to do once you get to endgame is PvP. So quit whining until you have some experience.

Join one of these medic steam groups and safe people like him when he broke his bones after he missed the ladder on the way down of his sniper tower. See? always a lot to do! ^^

Edited by leckarsch

Once you get all the high end gear, there is pretty much nothing left to do. Your heart beats as twice as fast in a firefight in DayZ, because there is so much to lose. All those hours spent looting. Its the thrill of this game. After playing this game for a month, surviving alone becomes a walk in the park. What are you expecting us else to do? To play this for one year just looting stuff, hiding in the forest and avoiding everyone? Don't be silly.

And what If I don't want to be a medic? Clearly this is a bandit section so get lost with your medic shit.

Edited by `CaRnAgE..

I was trolling -.- i dont care. People can kill whoever they want it's part of the game Exept spawn killing, that's not funny anymore.

Average shot, you get these once every 5 minutes if you snipe Elektro XD

I was expecting like 4 or 5 kills there, but posting a video of only one subpar shot?

Why did you even bother :(?

Stop complaining its a game, and its apart of it.