Sign in to follow this  
superfly541

V2 Broken Dreams B@TCH server!!!

I know this happens all the time with many servers but these guys have to suck the worst. They kick and ban in order to get guns for themselves (that would be including the host and 3 friends i'm assuming. why not just lock the server if you want to farm the high grade weaponry and be a bitch that way. admin=Ghost :lol: then mogdor i think :P and others

If you join this server and get killed by those two don't feel bad.. they didnt get their weapons and supplies legit.

• Like 1

Well, I was not actually banned from the server, but I know the people, and I do not support what they are doing. I figured I would post a skype chat log of their scheming. I dont know if this is enough proof, but I will post it anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/OLP7U.png

Edit: By the way, I cut it down to the more important things to note, cutting out most of the chitter chatter feed.

Edited by BobertJoe

This is great, although probably pointless being that it is a bit hard to get a server shut down. But this is exactly what the game doesn't need. Someone has the money to operate their own server and they use it like this? so weak.. and you may have my beans in return good sir. lmao they think i'm 14 xD well off to report it