Sign in to follow this  
livehifi

DayZ - US 106 NJ3 - Hackers Run Rampant

Hackers have been attacking the US 106 NJ3 Server for about three days straight. We have had over 5 hackers in the past 36 hours who have:

-Blown up our camps

-Blown up our vehicles

-Teleported and killed us

-Killed all players on the server at once

-Been invulnerable

-Been invisible

This makes the game pretty hard to play as we die every ~4-8 hours all to hackers.

We are at the point where one of us dies to zombies or actual players rarely, maybe one of our 15+ man clan per day. Dying to hackers is extremely frustrating.

I get the game is "alpha" etc but the extraordinary measures that our admins take to fight the hackers are heroic but excessive and unnecessary. The point is the hackers can have their way with us on a level that rivals any dedicated servers I have seen in any game or genre.

We are tired of the hackers and we want some targeted and effective measures to fight them. There is no joy in losing all your gear to a mad little child with scripts and a pile of Arma keys or even a BattleEye workaround.

Bump if you want better admin features, better protection, and better script detection. Bump if you've died to a hacker or had your camp blown up. Bump if you want the rampant hacker situation to be directly targeted and dealt with properly. Bump if you think maybe someone other than rocket should actively handle the cheat prevention and hackers while he focuses on the real features and mechanics.

I'm not mad, I'm just tired.

Yup - Hacker on right now goes by the name of "Puff9r". He teleported behind me and killed me as I killed him. When I respawned, he teleported to me and killed me with playershield.

Btw the server is US106, not with a space.

Edited by Mozzy4Ever