Sign in to follow this  
HairyHandsMagee

[UK5] Hacker in Server

I was playing with a few friends on UK5 a few minutes ago. Most of them were at the coast, but me and a friend who had spent a good 3 weeks on our characters were in the forests to the west of Mogilevka when we encountered the player.

At first, there was nothing there. We always looked around or surroundings while playing, and this time was no different. The area was clear and he just appeared in front of us. We opened fire as he was aiming and I shot him 6 times in the head with an M1911 and my friend opened fire with his AK74. The guy definitely should have died, but he didn't.

He one shotted me and I died straight away while my friend took the chance to log out.

My other friend who was in Cherno about 5 minutes prior was telling us over Skype about this guy who was flying, spawning vehicles on top of him and spamming grenades. This is presumed to be the same person.

I'm not pleading for my character to get 'restored' because, well, that probably won't happen if I did, but I'd like this hacker to get found out. I regret to say that I didn't catch his name as it is a veteran server, although if an admin acts quickly, he should still be on.

I'd also like to state that I'm furious about this, and I know that won't help any, but I want this guy taken care of. Thanks.

*EDIT* The estimated time of this event was around 10pm GMT. My player name was Jake, the friend with me was Matthew and my other friend who found him first was alex.

Edited by HairyHandsMagee