Sign in to follow this  
DelusionX

Bear Grylls UK 25

* Server this happened on. uk 25

* Time that it happened including your timezone. 21:30 on the server im GMT +3

* What happened during the incident. Me and my friends heard a bus . we overwatched the bus while we saw 5 guys exits the bus 1 with ghillie suit . a firefight was started we killed one or two of the guys and all of a sudden shots from the rear. it was a guy with a ghillie suit named Bear Grylls. We emptied 2 DMR mags about 50 MK 48 bullets full PP 19 mag and a grenade and he wasnt even bleeding after we saw he wasnt bleeding and he killed 2 of our guys we d/c

This guy was playing on SE 4 as well. We found him on a motorcycle and we had him pinned down with two L85's. He had nowhere to go, and somehow he came from behind and killed one of us, he didn't disconnect during this time either.

During the time he was on the motorcycle, we shot him several times without anything happening. He is definitely cheating.

This was around 00:00 - 00:30 on SE 4, GMT+2.

EDIT:

My friend just told me he had encountered him again. This time he had him pinned down and shot two Lee Enfield shots in his head, nothing happend except him turning around in an instant killing my friend.

Edited by XAM

I saw him too on DE 374 some weeks ago, i killed him, but he had things that you cant even have in DayZ, for example: Evidence Map(only in a singleplayer mission), or an SUV. When i killed him he was together with another guy in Cherno driving an SUV, but 30 minutes later one of my mates spotted him in an Ural Truck with the same equipment he had when i killed him, they gave my friend a taxi and picked up about 10 more guys all with Ghilie Suits and M9SDs.

So, what's happening to him? Anyone seen him lately?

A couple of days ago me and a group of friends saw someone sniping Elektro. We took him out and it was Bear Grylls. A minute later we got teleported to some kind of barbedwire trap and that guy waiting for us, we just dced and went to another server. I don't remember what time/server it was though, but this guy ain't clean for sure.

Can you guys see if you can get hold of a guid....? I think he has moved to one of my favorite Non hive servers. I had my doubts on him for a long time but reading this im sure he's not legit