Sign in to follow this  
Jack Lz

Should i become a hunter of men?

So my current character is about to hit day 40.

150 zeds down 0 murders, 1 bandit kill.

i have everything i could want, and i have more in tents all across the map.

Ive been working on fixing an atv.

to be honest though, i think i have "survived" long enuff.

i have no interest in finding out the hard way not to help people.so i am left with two choices,

continue my passive ways, or turn to the dark side and hunt people.

i am one those people that will feel bad after i kill someone in cold blood, but i have several sniper rifles that talk to me in my sleep.

seriously, any ideas? what should i do now?

Shoot the bad guys, leave the unarmed people alone. go to electro the famous sniper hill is swarmed by people in ghillies with their lovely snipers taking out unarmed people, and people with hatchets, i do this all the time, most of the time they got phat lewt on them aswell ;)

You could always just hunt down bandits :D

They like to hide in the forest outside of cherno and kill new players in the town.

Or in the forest by Balota.

But gl though!

There is a third option. (the most uncommon one in the world of DayZ)

Became a Bandit hunter.

Yes,its challenging,yes its hard to separate survivor from a bandit.

But with practise,determenation and high persistance it is manageable.

Punish them for their crimes.

Also there is an additional option (the most challenging and riskiest one)

Be a helping hand and heal other survivors on your way,maybe even form a group of banit hunter's (need alot of fricking trust for that one to succed)

98% of DayZ community are bandits and cold blooded kilelrs looking for fun cuz they discovered everything this mod had to offer.

NO!

I'll keep the focus on my main goal and won't turn my playing style of DayZ into another random sandbox shooter. (if i want that il just step by my good old friend Battlefield/Call of duty and refill my need for killing)

Gonna push forward the hardcore way and won't let the system breaks me!

,,Fresh meat,, (new players) will always be needing a guide and a helping head instead of a bullet to the head over 500 times.

Edited by VaultDweller

You should become a nice-guy hunter. Or, rather, hunt the hunters. Leave the newbies alone and stalk the bandits, slaying them and ending their killing sprees. That way, you can try a different play style without joining the lower ranks of players.

Find an apartment building and shoot a lee-enfield, tons of fun if you have enough ammo, don't shoot players though.

Edited by amudkipz

find an apartment building and shoot a lee-enfield, tons of fun if you have enough ammo.

Real/suicidal men do it outside ;D

You should become a nice-guy hunter. Or, rather, hunt the hunters. Leave the newbies alone and stalk the bandits, slaying them and ending their killing sprees. That way, you can try a different play style without joining the lower ranks of players.

Just keep your distance from the newbies you save.... they would love to hatchet/makarov you to death and take your awesome gear. Just because you rescue a dog doesn't mean he won't bite you.

lol, i would quote everyone above me if i could.

the vote is hunt bandits, yes i think i will , broken mechanic or not (pls fix it soon rocket!)

:edit: i only have the free fraps sorry, i will work on that as well

Edited by Jack Lz