Interesting that this thread is soooo old. Not only in it's content but literally.

Oh, haha. Didn't even notice that. I absolutely cherish that the dude who necro'd a 2-month old post is the one wanting to be able to "change his music" without dying and who also apparently went away some where and "came back" to find himself dead and somehow that's the mod's fault.

Pure gold.

In a real life zombie apocalypse...would you trust any random guy with a GUN POINTED IN YOUR FACE? Or would you team up with friends and survive together? Which is possible in this game...unless you have none.

r.i.p. zombie survival game...you have officially turned into a pvp shooter

The game is a pvp shooter and always was. Like me there are friendlys but pvp will always be here. Its a big part of the game.

Worry not. rocket has said that he plans to add a "musical alteration shield" that will surround you in glowing blue light whenever you go to "change your music" mid game. You will be invulnerable to gunfire and your friends will see the name of the album you are selecting displayed above your head.

Hahahahaha pwned.

Edited by Pte.Robinson-6th AB-

It seems to me that many people think DayZ is some sort of MMO where u can run arround all day and farm shit.

Well...its not.

And btw: Reading threads like this makes me enjoying PK´s even more.

• Like 1

What else are you gonna do in DayZ? Surviving with no risk from other players would make the game so easy it would be boring. After playing the game for a while dodging zombies and looting is easy. Killing other players is all there is left to do. Hell I've even sailed that little 10kph small boat from Solnichny to Berezino.... that was dull.

Killing other players is end game content for DayZ.

Saying that they should probably make some friendly fire off servers for the pussies and noobs.

I just find it annoying when you're in a supermarket picking up an item which could be a map, compass, watch, makarov ammo or whatever else (it was a map) with an empty makarov in hand and a lee enfield on my back to get shot straight away. I denied him my piss poor loot and disconnected out of frustration. Just in case the guy sees this: I was the guy in Berezino supermarket closest to the tents on LU192 who you gave no chance whatsoever to say "friendly" if you'd bothered to communicate. And fyi, I would have said friendly and could have given you the map if you wanted it that badly.

I denied him my piss poor loot and disconnected out of frustration. Just in case the guy sees this: I was the guy in Berezino supermarket closest to the tents on LU192 who you gave no chance whatsoever to say "friendly" if you'd bothered to communicate. And fyi, I would have said friendly and could have given you the map if you wanted it that badly.

So, you're admitting to combat logging?

Really annoying , u can't even switch music without getting killed , i was in a bush and somebody followed me probably 1 or 2 hours , when i came back i was dead , so fucking annoying.

and what mistake did you make there? can you tell me, cuz i know.

QQ you noobie :D I bet you are some morale officer who wants peace and teams up with everybody only to get shot haha.

It is ALWAYS 100% your own fault if you die. Not 99%, not 98%, just 100%

100%? Bugs are not my fault!

Just read in side channel how 3 strangers managed to loot the NV Airfield, without shooting eachother. Meet another guy in a market and we looted the place, not everyone is a playerkiller by far.

It's not uncommon, In the past 3 days i have been beach - electro -stary - nwaf - vybor - komenka - beach - cherno - electro - stary - nwaf - twice and I only saw 3 people who i (at one point of other) teamed up with, and i didnt know them from adam. PvP is not alive in my experience.