Sign in to follow this  
paxtonmega

Trade: LF Tents (Have Ghillie and FN-FAL PVS-4)

After a terrible Trade today (ran into hackers, not sure if trader or not) I managed to get the ghillie I wanted from there. Currently I have a Ghillie and a FN-FAL PVS-4 ready, so if ANYBODY has a spare tent, that might be what you get!

Let me know and I will take you onto a server and trade the stuff with you! I hope I find somebody to trust right now because my first trade today went out really bad, but I do not assume everyone of you is a scumbag, so you can have it if you want to :)

tl;dr: To all friendly survivors: If you want a ghille and/or an fn-fal pvs-4, bring tents, you get the stuff!

For all that think i am a phoney: You can talk to me via skype before the trade! :)

• Like 2

Thanks to Avataz, nice to see a friendly survivor! :) Whenever you need something, hit me up man, nicely done!

Thanks to Avataz, nice to see a friendly survivor! :) Whenever you need something, hit me up man, nicely done!

Thanks man =) ill be sure to do so!

Sounds legit guys. If you ever get a SMD camo with mags. Let me know. I am willing to trade LS85, AS50, M4A1 CCO SD. NVgoggles, Rangefinder, GPS. Any item you want! I just need the SVD! :P Well, ofcourse not anything you want. But one of these! :P

Edited by SurvivorJauss

Sounds legit guys. If you ever get a SMD camo with mags. Let me know. I am willing to trade LS85, AS50, M4A1 CCO SD. NVgoggles, Rangefinder, GPS. Any item you want! I just need the SVD! :P Well, ofcourse not anything you want. But one of these! :P

I have 4 ;)