Sign in to follow this  
Jacy

Some kind of aura for grouping?

When playing with two friends we decided not just to raid Cherno/Elektro but to meet and get into the northern parts of the map. Since there are not that much supermarkets and a lot of low valued buildings we quickly ran into the problem of finding enough drinks. We got somehow unlucky with the loot and since we had to do slash 3 for all things we find we ended up in sacrificing one of us (we shot him in the head just to make it more dramatic), so i head the idea of:

- some kind of aura which causes all nearby player (maybe 30meter radius) to degenerate water/food just with some rate of -10% per additional group member.

- in terms of the background story this is also quite realistic since your feel much more comfortable within a group then alone if forcing some zombie apocalypse.

- this should only work in pure wilderness (forests, landscapes). people fighting each other in cities are often within some meters of each other, so they should not be getting such an aura from each other.

so: this aura will automatically applied to all players outside cities which are within 30 meter of each other.

What do you think about this idea?

Greetings.

I am wholly against this because to me; it makes absolutely no sense.

There is enough of a benefit just grouping already(strength in numbers), definitely not a good idea to boost it even more(also it doesn't sound very realistic.) So, sorry didn't like the idea.

Edited by shreddog

There is enough of a benefit just grouping already(strength in numbers), definitely not a good idea to boost it even more(also it doesn't sound very realistic.) So, sorry didn't like the idea.

Good point. So what about INCREASING the rate? :D (Just kidding)

But you are right. The benefits are huge enough even in terms of being able to use bloodpacks etc. So i think this idea was pure shit. Sorry for that.