Sign in to follow this  
DrMurdoc

Car Trouble

So me and 2 friends repaired a car, and we saved it often, and suddenly it said session lost. We spawn in and it is not anywhere to be seen, will it be back where we last saved, because if it is not I will probably rage quit, no joke, 3 hours to get it together, and we lose it for a stupid reason.

Is this normal, that every time a server restarts or crashes, normally 4 times a day, we will need to get a new vehicle. If so I think this is stupid, so what should happen after a restart to our vehicles?

This is an Alpha, hardcore zombie survival, you can't expect to lose your cars to glitches, I cant tell you how many UAZs, Offroaders, ATVs, Bicycles, Motorbikes, and boats I've lost, life is tough, suck it up.

You're going to have to hit the spots you had possibly saved it last, or the route you driven prior to restart.

Happened to us plenty of times. When a server goes down in the middle of driving or too close to a save, it's hit or miss where it will be... And what gear stayed.

maybe read the forum a little bit before you post. issues with cars is a known problem that has yet to be fixed. Its an alpha, there are bugs.

and to answer your question.... it's probably gone if it wasn't there when the server restarted. It might have spawned someplace random which means someone else will probably grab it. If nobody does then it will eventually respawn at its original spawn point but that usually takes 7+ days.

I feel your frustration, my server restarted as I was flying my helicopter but thankfully it was back at my camp at the location I saved it last.

Retrace your steps and check each spot where you got out of the car and/or saved it.

as others have said, check your last save points, sometimes you wuill save it, but only the equipment on it will save, and it will end up two or three locations back.

Either the last save point or it saved automatically while you were driving which is a HUGE pain