Sign in to follow this  
inch

More Bans from UK129, 201.

More Bans... Happy Wednesday asses.

Andy Connected to Server at 23:05, Weapon Spawning and Teleporting.

Spleen Conncted to Server at 11:56, Weapon Spawning and Teleporting.

Irishbros Connected to Server at 21:11, Attempts to Inject Code.

All of the above have been banned from my servers, Via GUIDs, they've also had there IP's BlackListed from my other services.

Reported to Dayz Team.

• Like 3

Hey great work man i back you 100% Doesnt 101st play on uk129? and are you a member of 101st clan? I am a member and was playing on uk124 there last known server location but have not seen any of my members lately? If so let me know and ill join on there instead of uk124 tonight

Hey great work man i back you 100% Doesnt 101st play on uk129? and are you a member of 101st clan? I am a member and was playing on uk124 there last known server location but have not seen any of my members lately? If so let me know and ill join on there instead of uk124 tonight

No sorry, I'm just a one man band lol with a sadly good server. There is two 129's the other guy has been told to change his server name,

Say a person logs in ur server starts hacking, whats the easiest way/quickest way to ban them? I haven't found a quick/easy way to ban someone just kick :-/ probably pissies them off more :(

Another hacker however cannot get guid... keep an eye out guys!

Player Name: Zomboid - make sure he uses illegal weps and spawns kit stacks in before you ban... he was using G36SD and spawning kit sacks on my server.

EDIT - Got him :)

Edited by Inch

Good Morning Vietnam.

Another Ban, enjoy.

Ethari , scripting in hacked G36, and spoofing GUID.

Another Ban, this guy spawned in a "G36_C_SD_camo". I'm getting sick of the script kiddies now! I'm going to start posting GUID's for other server admins to add a ban.

17:20:08 Player Matt connecting.

17:20:09 Player Matt connected (id=21759878).

17:20:09 BattlEye Server: (Unknown) Matt: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.snipersuit'.

17:20:09 BattlEye Server: Player #3 Matt - GUID: bdf7c8db0d54a4cc843973f214f60cf2 (unverified)

17:20:09 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (bdf7c8db0d54a4cc843973f214f60cf2) of player #3 Matt

Edited by Inch