Sign in to follow this  
BobTheBuilders

Hold FlashLight and Primary weapon at same time?

My suggestion is that you can mount your flash light onto certain guns, maybe not the double barrel. But other guns so you can actually see more at night.

Could be nice, but I think handling them at the same time could be better (Alan Wake style)... But I'd make this available only with pistols

• Like 2

Play the game longer. The m4a1 cco and Remington have flashlights. IMO just get NVGs

Play the game longer. The m4a1 cco and Remington have flashlights. IMO just get NVGs

Just get NVGs. Just stop murdering each. Just work together and hold hands and sing songs and take Chernarus back from the zombies with the power of love.

Actually, I've never understood why the flashlight takes up the secondary slot. Especially considering you have two hands and can easily use both together in real life. And it's a real pain to swap the two out with the current system.

• Like 1

Actually, I've never understood why the flashlight takes up the secondary slot. Especially considering you have two hands and can easily use both together in real life. And it's a real pain to swap the two out with the current system.

Engine limitations.

is never going to happen on arma II enginge

There's something called Scripting, if you haven't heard of it, it may be a bit buggy at first, but they will be able to do it.

this

There's something called Scripting, if you haven't heard of it, it may be a bit buggy at first, but they will be able to do it.

Just get a M4 with CCO, Remmington or a G17.

They all have flashlights attached to them.

Was going to suggest holding flashlight and pistol today as well but when I looked I saw a few previous topics already discussing it. Saw in some of the discussions that you can hold a lit flare and wield a weapon. The posts were a couple months old so not sure if this was fixed at all. Can you still do this and does it work for all weapons or just pistols?