Sign in to follow this  
brentp (DayZ)

Finding Vehicles In All The Right Places

You may not know this, but you can actually refill Jerry cans at the big brown tank right between the barns where you found the bus at.

In your second part, the bike was spawning in the building by the white truck (don't tell anyone else as it isn't on any of the current vehicle spawn maps), but it was a pain to get out at times because it would get stuck in the floor. It appears they may have moved the bike's spawn spot outside now.

Edited by Bubba Jones

Yeah Im cheating and everything but where you found the white truck i was server hopping like 20 times for that vehicle and i could not get it.. and you just left it :tear

Yeah Im cheating and everything but where you found the white truck i was server hopping like 20 times for that vehicle and i could not get it.. and you just left it :tear

It also spawns where he was driving the bus around the barns at - under the big carport looking area with the hay bales. I found a white truck at both spots on one server once when I was messing around over there.

However, with helicopters in the game now, those white trucks really stand out - not quite as much as the bus or the ural with their white roofs tough.

If you're going to server hop, do it at those barns west of Zeleno (where he was at with the bus). When the white truck spawns there it's a lot easier to get it fixed up. You can get Jerry cans from the barns and car parts just to the East (in between Zeleno and the barns) in the industrial area by the power substation.

Edited by Bubba Jones

You may not know this, but you can actually refill Jerry cans at the big brown tank right between the barns where you found the bus at.

In your second part, the bike was spawning in the building by the white truck (don't tell anyone else as it isn't on any of the current vehicle spawn maps), but it was a pain to get out at times because it would get stuck in the floor. It appears they may have moved the bike's spawn spot outside now.

Yes I know thank you I was looking for one in the barns but nothing that's why I left it :)

LOL It was missing tires had too.:(