Cyborg Ninja

Is it illegal to use the infinite revolver/m1911 ammo glitch?

Yes. The cops are on their way to your house right now.

Well at least ammo wont be a problem then

• Like 3

What infinite m1911? *raises eyebrow* :huh:

No, but it's considered an exploit of the game mechanics, and will most likely be fixed, eventually...

Protip: if it's a glitch, or an exploit that could potentially give you a significant advantage over someone, then yes, it's against the rules. In this case, yeah, the glitch could potentially land you in some hot water.

It's weird. Someone finds something like this, thinks to themselves, "Huh, this is shady, I'd better ask if I'm allowed to do this." and makes a forum post.

Just stop and think about it for a minute. If it feels like an exploit, it is. If you're just asking if you'll get punished for doing it, the answer is no.

Protip: if it's a glitch, or an exploit that could potentially give you a significant advantage over someone, then yes, it's against the rules. In this case, yeah, the glitch could potentially land you in some hot water.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the devs are actively tracking each instance that ammo is converted, and RIGHT AT THIS MINUTE are poring over the logs for people who do it.

/sarcasm

It's being patched out today (or whenever it hits), so enjoy it while you can.

Glitches generally are frowned upon being used to gain advantages.

As well, it is being fixed in the upcoming patch from what I have read.

So if it's in our favour that's a bad thing but if we can't see because of huge fragmented mountain sized glitches on screen, that goes undealt-with? Pff! :rolleyes:

There fixing this exploit in the 1.7.2.5 patch which was due out today, but delayed I guess. Says in the patch notes on the official forums. Ammo quantity is now tracked over conversions or somehting.

Oh and those huge screen glitches are fixed in the patch too.

Edited by maxamillion12345