Sign in to follow this  
Taggert1313

Revenge Cam

A lot of people seem to have problems with the death messages. Some want more info(kill cams, name of killer) and some want less(remove kill messages). An idea to fit in both camps: what if you could look around after being "killed" for like 5 seconds. So say you really died at -2500 blood. At 0 blood you went into an unconscious like state, where all you could do is look around. Until you reached -2500 blood. And you lost 500 blood a second till death. Realismwise, people rarely die instantly unless you hit something vital. This few seconds represents your last few moments as you bleed out. A headshot would put you below -2500 and you would never get to look around. Adding more value to a skilled shot.

No. That would kind of be like cheating and unfair. While I hate getting shot randomly, having a 'killcam' freelook type thing is not the answer in my opinion.

• Like 1

what about a .50 cal hitting you in the stomach and tossing you around in bodyparts?

I think showing the killer name is not bad. But only the victim would see it. This way you can atleast know who to hit if you want a revenge :P

showing where the killer is at be unfair. watching your body to see if he loots in 5 second really wont make difference

anyways most servers dont have nameplate on

Edited by jay1_1