Sign in to follow this  
d2therj

Devils Castle

Found a shitload of Bolts for the Crossbow there a few days ago, and some food and water.

I had the same experience in Balota...

A little better in Stary Sobor.. but not much.

My first crack at the NW airfield in the next couple of days.

I have the worst luck with loot!

L

Good place to safely and quickly get food up north but I did get my first kill within the castle's outer walls so don't assume...

Once inside the main tower you're in an extremely defensible position. Unless your opponents have a tank or 5-6 SMAWs of course. :D

It's like anygame you have to farm.

Pick everything up and drop it in to a pile then runaway for a few mins then come back and repeat untill you have everything you need.

What type of loot spawns there?

I was there only found some beans and other not so good loot.

Bad luck is all.

I mean your not going to find blood bags or high end weapons there but there are other nuggets.

If you want bad, hit some of the very northern towns. It seems most people up north locked their doors as the apoc started happening.

I tend to keep away from it as it's a magnet to trigger happy newbies who think it sounds cool and bandits who need quick supplies. Rog is similar on the south coast.

What type of loot spawns there?

I was there only found some beans and other not so good loot.

I was there the other day before I was shot, I found a torch, ammunition, food and an M1911 with 2 magazines.

It's like that at Rog. Some days I can find a load of ammo and food, as well as maybe wood, watch, flashlight, tent, etc. Other days it's just empty cans and empty bottles, or either completely empty.