Sign in to follow this  
Kazu (DayZ)

Newbie, Gettin' In It

Hey guys! I'm Kazu. I'm new to the game and would like a friend or a few buddies to teach me the ropes. I don't know how you'd benefit from me being in your group, but I'll try my best to help you guys out in any way possible since you're helping me out! ^_^

I'd rather not get tricked, ambushed, killed, and looted but if that does happen, the joke is on you, because I won't have any items. But aside from that, if you would be as so kind to let me join your group or team up with me, just reply to this and we'll sort stuff out through messages. Mkay, thanks! Bye. :D

• Like 1

Mmmm.. more food for the sniper-campers. Good.

I'm guessing that you mean I'm gonna get killed by another player. Ha.

You will, but that's not really a slight to you. I'd be impressed if you never died to another player in this game, especially in the fragile early days.

You will, but that's not really a slight to you. I'd be impressed if you never died to another player in this game, especially in the fragile early days.

Thats what I've heard. Player killing is like an every-minute type of thing. Gosh, if the actual apocalypse were like this, we'd all die. XD

But yeah. Do you have any tips on how to find friendlies?

Thats what I've heard. Player killing is like an every-minute type of thing. Gosh, if the actual apocalypse were like this, we'd all die. XD

But yeah. Do you have any tips on how to find friendlies?

hey i just joined dayz yesterday and would you like to team up?

hey i just joined dayz yesterday and would you like to team up?

Sounds good to me. Why not. Message me and we'll figure everything out.

Hey there! May I ask what time zone/country you're in?

USA. -5 Eastern Time.

Hi, I'm also in the Eastern timezone. If you are interested in having another join the group, PM me. I don't yet have the game, but I am getting it later today.

Bump. Also got an update. I have a bit more experience. Getting better. And I have an M9 and a M4A1 now. :D

Howdy, check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their sessions.

We're mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) and have no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan!

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

Hey guys! I'm Kazu. I'm new to the game and would like a friend or a few buddies to teach me the ropes. I don't know how you'd benefit from me being in your group, but I'll try my best to help you guys out in any way possible since you're helping me out! ^_^

I'd rather not get tricked, ambushed, killed, and looted but if that does happen, the joke is on you, because I won't have any items. But aside from that, if you would be as so kind to let me join your group or team up with me, just reply to this and we'll sort stuff out through messages. Mkay, thanks! Bye. :D

Yo if you have skype im willing to team up with you cause im new to this to i just started a couple of days ago

i'm down to team up with you, i am also "fresh meat" per say, but i do have a mic with Skype, Teamspeak, Vent, Mumble, or Dolby Axon, so hit me up if you want to play