dutchey

bring back the respawn option

does any one out there agree with me when i say spawning at kamenka is annoying as hell and now that there is no option to respawn it makes it even more annoying, i honestly think they should give the respawn option back or take out the crappy spawns and have more cherno or elektro spawns to atleast get a gun and have a chance to survive

I agree that Kamenka is a terribad spawn, but I think the removal of the respawn button overall was a good idea.

So how about instead of bringing back the respawn button, he removes/moves the Kemenka spawn?

it stops spawn hopping to get back to your dead body to retreve your gear. I think that it is a good move. If you want to die run to a zombie, he will help you.

I say just remove Kamenka in general. It is a worthless town that has no point of interest at all.

or make some fancy stuff in there..:) like some barracks..Oo...kamenka, the new pvp area..^^

Removing that respawn button helped my framerate a ridiculous amount. It also keeps people from continuously rushing their dead body.

I'm unsure how many times I've murdered the same person 10 times over because they're stupid enough to respawn and rush their body.

Unfortunately, without the respawn button. It is giving another tool to hackers to harass players. Just like if they add in a disconnect timer before battle eye gets its shit straight. Players that would be able to alt+f4 a hacker and life, will now die.

Now, when a hacker ports you around or breaks your bones and removes you gear. You can't respawn and might be forced to crawl an amazing distance to try and survive, only to end up starving to death. I think it needs to go back in until a fix to all these children using someone elses made hack tool is fixed.

well i counted while playing last night that i had a kamenka spawn 9 times in a row and gave up and stopped playing lol, atleast make it easier to spawn into eith cherno or elektro

After breaking your legs the respawn button is supposed to work. However it does not at the moment, and with the next patch it will. Run into a building prone, and close the door on yourself. You'll break bones, and almost kill yourself. Then hit esc>respawn.

before i do that, i could always kill my self by zombies...in kamenka are many many zombies...like, as many as in cherno..which is weird, because in kamenka is nothing...nothing at all...ive found more loot in guclova..xD

There's nothing wrong with Kamenka...

When I spawn in Kamenka, I simply head north then east to the clusters of deer stands. No problems.

This game is all about making the best of your situation. You adapt, and survive, not complain about where you are and try to game the system by playing respawn-roulette.