Devianti

Mass crash UK6 - EVERYONE KILLED :-S

A few minutes ago, I got teleported to a great height by the coast (with all other players online).

We all dropped and perma DIED. Wtf?

Hacker? Anyone else from UK6 reading this? Has it happened on other servers?

• Like 1

No that is completely normal. OFCOURSE it was a hacker. Question is does anyone know who did it? :huh:

No that is completely normal. OFCOURSE it was a hacker. Question is does anyone know who did it? :huh:

Nope. :( We need to find them and give them a painful death! Just got my first L85 too.... I could cry.

Never heard so much colourful language from all countries in the lobby after dying. Seriously - this is messed up. My buddy has spawned where all the dead players are so luckily he can reequip. - I'm much further away.

Literally all players on the server (around 40) were killed instantly. :/

TO ALL ON UK6!

IT IS NOT SAFE!

There is a hacker teleporting, dropping all items in crates and killing things. We have him on FRAPPS so video proof of what he is doing.

I repeat, STAY OFF UK6 or risk losing all your stuff - he can teleport to where players are instantly - even in the chopper.

Everyone on server now screwed and lost equipment. A lot of sad people in the lobby after death *again*.

My buddy was FRAPPSing it so will post a youtube link here soon. When it's up, please share it to expose the hacker "Snoop Lion".