Sign in to follow this  
Littleassassin2

Looking for an Explorer(s)

Alright, so this guy that i met on the forums last week or 2 weeks ago hasn't been on as much so i'm looking for somebody else to go exploring with. Idc how many people as long as you're not going to fuck me over.

2 people going into Stary Sobor wasn't working out as 1 person on overwatch just isn't enough so as long as you're a good person, feel free to leave your steam name and i'll friend you. If you want to just friend me instead, my steam name is Littleassassin2.

I'm GMT-5 so at the time of this post it's currently 11:48am, but if you're a few hours behind or ahead of me, i'm usually on until 1-6 in the morning if im doing something exciting.

What i mainly do:

Scavange the small towns alone (will move up to airfield and stary when im with more people)

Raid Cherno or Elektro (if im really desperate for stuff lol)

hospital runs

search for heli crash sites

raid a shit load of deer stands

search for cars

Now looking to get a camping tent and set up a home base on a server.

I have a mic, and teamspeak. Which reminds me, only friend request me if you have a mic, communication is a must. I also don't care how old you are as long as you're not obnoxious. I'm 18 btw

• Like 1

Hi there we're the BSB Network, a social gaming community that has a good number of players supporting Day Z. We're hosting many smaller groups within the game and presently undergoing the process of organising a larger scale community group within the game operating fire teams, safe zones etc.

We're a stable and established community that was setup in 2002 (so we're not a fly by night ad-hoc clan or anything!) and we're just a good community of gamers looking for fun games. We have no age, skill or time requirements, all we ask is for players to be fair and have a bit of common sense. We use TS3 and have our own community website with members from all over the world. Most of our members are over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but we do have some mature younger players too!

If you're interested in joining in our groups in Day Z go to our website or hop on our Public TS3 server any time;

www.bsbnetwork.com

Our recruitment/advertisement topic on this forum can be found here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48408-bsb-network-recruiting/#entry462503

Much appreciated for the invitation Box, but i'm not really looking for a gaming community to join, just to get a small group of people together not connected to any other group/clan and just form a personal brotherhood kind of with them in the hellish hostile land that is Chernarus. Again, thank you for the invitation but i must respectfully decline.

Nah, skype lags the hell out of my computer, and never really liked it. Sorry my man. Thanks for the response though

I added you on steam, i do have a mic and teamspeak/ventrilo clients. Over the past couple days the majority of my day was exploring or at least going far around the map.

Alright, i'm assuming you're the LoS guy? Sounds good to me, Anymore takers? I'm not into PKing just to forwarn all of you guys, i only kill people who shoot at me. You don't have to share any loot you find, but i mean if somebody says "oh hey i need like 2 cans of beans" dont find some and be a dick and hoarde them all to yourself, at least take like 1 and give the other to the guy who needs them. Any military loot you find though is finders keepers unless somebody calls dibs, cause everyone knows the rules of dibs, lol.

Right, I'm 16. I have both , skype and teamspeak. I'll leave my skype here for you to contact me.-Adis522

Edited by slapm3ltu