Fr0stViper

DayZ Group Phoenix PMC Recruitment

Your Real Name: Christophe

Your Screen Name: Kristophe

Were Are You From: New York (I am currently in the middle of moving to Florida)

Your Age: 17

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: I've got 75 hours played

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Yes

Do You Have Any Recording Software: Not at the moment, but I know of some I can get

Do You Have A Skype: Yes. Kristophe21

Can You Be A Leader: I was exactly expecting to be a leader, but I would be a good one.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: I used to play everyday, but I recently went on vacation to Disney World with my family and we are still on vacation in Florida shoping for houses, but once we are done, I'l be back to my old schedule. Other than that, I just got a good enough internet connection to start playing again.

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): 8. If Idiots are around, I get angry a little. I can handle simple mistakes, but if someone goes out of there way to mess things up, I mess them up ;D

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I would like to join the group, because I have only had a group size of two, my cousin and I. Granted we do very well with just us, but we are both interested to see what is like to have more. When you run into a group of 4 or 5 and there is only two of us, it doesn't work well. I used to play World of Warcaft (sadly) and It was always fun to play with a team and use teamwork to get your goals accomplished.

Your Real Name:John

Your Screen Name:gyzmo

Were Are You From:california

Your Age:20

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma:not a fan of arma

Did You Start Because Of DayZ:yes

Do You Have Any Recording Software:i intend to

Do You Have A Skype:yes but i prefer a push to talk program due to all of my background noise

Can You Be A Leader:i can efficiently not only lead a team but organize one.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma:i play dayz every day during the mornings and all day during my days off

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10):10 wouldnt want it any other way

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/67774-so-here-is-what-happened/ everything you need to know plus more

Your Real Name: Adrian

Your Screen Name: Steamid: marcus5634

Were Are You From: New York

Your Age: 14

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: I have been playing Arma for about 2-3 months.

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Yes, i hadn't heard of Arma before my brother told me about Dayz.

Do You Have Any Recording Software: No, my frames would probably get wrecked if i try.

Do You Have A Skype: Yes.

Can You Be A Leader: Yes, in some situations.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: I play Arma almost everyday dependent on if I am in a group or if a am going solo.

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): 9

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I have had experience going solo for about 1 month, and it is unfortunately quite boring. Every little sound terrifies you and you dont want to go in to high populated areas in fear of getting shot by a sniper or another clan. I have also been a part of a clan which was very fun, using tactics to achieve goals and defeating another clan with minimum casualties. I am looking for another clan because my old one fell apart and i dont want to go solo with very good gear.

Your Real Name: Adrian

Your Screen Name: Steamid: marcus5634

Your Age: 14

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: I have been playing Arma for about 2-3 months.

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Yes, i hadn't heard of Arma before my brother told me about Dayz.

Do You Have Any Recording Software: No, my frames would probably get wrecked if i try.

Do You Have A Skype: Yes.

Can You Be A Leader: Yes, in some situations.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: I play Arma almost everyday dependent on if I am in a group or if a am going solo.

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I have had experience going solo for about 1 month, and it is unfortunately quite boring. Every little sound terrifies you and you dont want to go in to high populated areas in fear of getting shot by a sniper or another clan. I have also been a part of a clan which was very fun, using tactics to achieve goals and defeating another clan with minimum casualties. I am looking for another clan because my old one fell apart and i dont want to go solo with very good gear.

Your Real Name:Joey

Your Screen Name:Steam ID: Vaxdr

Were Are You From:New York

Your Age:16

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma:2-3 months now

Did You Start Because Of DayZ:Yes

Do You Have Any Recording Software:No

Do You Have A Skype:Yes

Can You Be A Leader:In certain taks

How Regularly Do You Play Arma:4-5 days a week

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10):10

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I want to join because it makes the game more enjoyable if you play with more people instead of by yourself. Going into a town and getting supplies or getting weapons is more fun using tactics to do or get what is needed. I was once part of a clan but eventually everybody started not to play and people got angry, then it lead up to nobody got on at all.

Edited by vaxdr

Your Real Name: Marc

Your Screen Name: Padfoot, Steam: Padfoot08

Your Age: 16

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: Just under a week

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: No, but I found DayZ and that's all I use Arma for now.

Do You Have Any Recording Software: No.

Do You Have A Skype: Yes

Can You Be A Leader: Yes, if I'm needed for a leadership role.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: I play every now and then, but i'm too immersed in DayZ for it.

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I'm tired of getting murdered by bandits everytime I try to explore a city, I need friendly players in order to really enjoy the game. I've met up with 4 random friendlies and that truly increases the quality of the game. I also don't like running everywhere alone, knowing that nobody has my back. Also, I've had a motorcycle before, alone, and that taught me that having a vehicle alone makes you a huge target for anyone.

Edited by Padfoot8

Your Real Name: Zack

Your Screen Name: SteamID: xfiesel

Where Are You From: Illinois

Your Age: 18

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: Just got it recently, easy to get the hang of

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Yes, been waiting for a decent zombie game

Do You Have Any Recording Software: No

Do You Have A Skype: Yes, as well as vent, teamspeak, c3, can download anything to communicate with

Can You Be A Leader: Yes

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: Everyday

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): 10

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): Sick of getting gunned down everytime I see an actual person, even though I am unarmed+looking for a good working group to play with and be successful in the game, hit me up on skype zack.fiesel

• Like 1

Your Real Name: Jan

Your Screen Name: AnAsianEggroll

Were Are You From: Hawaii

Your Age: 19

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: Couple of days

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Yes

Do You Have Any Recording Software: No

Do You Have A Skype: Yes

Can You Be A Leader: I'm more of a follower to be honest.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: Not much,I do jump on it just to release some steam since I get shot in DayZ for no reason.

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): 10

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I've decided to stop being a lone-wolf and join a wolf-pack. Being a lone-wolf sucks because I get killed for no reason sometimes. For example,I spawned and didn't have anything on me and a guy wearing a ghillie suit proned on the road shoots me on the spot. Honestly, I just want to have a blast playing this game but in order to achieve that I need to play with people I can actually trust. I work best with a team, and I'm willing to help a bleeding teammate even if it's my last band-aid.

Your Real Name: Joshua Frankin Wiedeman [http://www.facebook....hua.wiedeman.3]

Your Screen Name: Cerberus

Were Are You From: Northern California

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: 2 months

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Indeed

Do You Have Any Recording Software: Xsplit,Fraps, and wahtever else that floats my boat. im a livestreamer, what can i say ^_^

Do You Have A Skype: Yup, its my mai nsource of communication = TachyonXL

Can You Be A Leader: Absolutely. im very skilled at setting up websites, fanpages, and ive been trained by U.S marine drill sargents on enemy evasion and squad tactics. [i had a fucking legit boy scout troop.]

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: Daily

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): ive worked and commanded a platoon of about 15 members before [2 snipers with 1 spotter each] [1 medic] [assorted assault and scavenging members] so id say 10. depends. if you give me idiots i can do my best but their survival is not garuenteed. and if their on the ground with broken legs and 100 blood and were nowere near getting morphine. i WILL shoot them in the head to mercykill if i see no real alternative. -_- they can catch up with us. its all part of the learning experience.

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I feel that i can assist you in boosting your dream team to newer levels than ever before imagined :), Outside of dayz i am enlisted in the US air force [not comfortable with disclosing my to be mos] i have set up and ran multiple esports teams and handed them off to others when it was apparent that it was steady going and no longer required my assistance. i am a skilled leader and i can keep my cool under lots of work and pressure. if you need a task done of practically any sorts im your man :)

Edited by -AL-Cerberus

Your Real Name: josh

Your Screen Name: LoCo_MoCo

Where Are You From: england

Your Age: 19

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma:

just over three months

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: not initially but i haven't played arma since it came out

Do You Have Any Recording Software: no

Do You Have A Skype: mr.loco31

Can You Be A Leader: i may be able to, but i prefer not too.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: at the moment every day but this may wind done due to college in September

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): 10 work far better with a team and good at following orders =]

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): im fed up with being shot on site and having my gear that took me all day to get stolen from me. i would feel a lot safer in a group and just get things done.

Your Real Name: Walters

Your Screen Name: Walters

Were Are You From: 'Merica

Your Age: 21

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: 3-4months

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: heard a lot about it and wanted to try for myself since i already had Arma

Do You Have Any Recording Software: no

Do You Have A Skype: yes, name is walters-

Can You Be A Leader: yes

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: usually try every afternoon after work

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): 9-10 depending how compitent the leader is

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): Was in a clan before and they started getting all different kinds of hacks. Left them in search of another one and haven't yet found a good enough one to join up. That and no responses or sites dont work and such. Really looking for a good group of people to play with.

Your Real Name: Michael

Your Screen Name: Michael

Were Are You From: UK (London)

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: 4-5months

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Yes!

Do You Have Any Recording Software: Fraps

Do You Have A Skype: Yes (yinya_4ever)

Can You Be A Leader: Yes

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: Everyday

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I would like to join a group because ever since I've played dayz I've almost always been alone other than a few friends which tbh when ur alone most of the time the game can die down a lot so I really need a group of players to play with.

Your Real Name:Andrew Reiff

Your Screen Name:Akr_baby

Were Are You From:Rytown, Missouri

Your Age:25

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma:1 year

Did You Start Because Of DayZ:Yes i thought it looked very intresting and stragetic

Do You Have Any Recording Software:yes

Do You Have A Skype:yes

Can You Be A Leader:yes

How Regularly Do You Play Arma:once a day usually

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10):very good i love having groups to work with

Why You Would Like To Join:Because i need a team that will play dayz with me and im bored with getting stabbed in the back.

Your Real Name: Ted

Your Screen Name: Metallideth

Were Are You From: Florida, USA

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: 1 year.

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Yes.

Do You Have Any Recording Software: Yes.

Do You Have A Skype: Yes, Metallideth.

Can You Be A Leader: I am qualified, yes.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: Arma 2 - once every blue moon. DayZ - Every day.

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): 4 (I like to do things myself, I'll explain via something personal).

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): I'd like to take my expertise and skills in DayZ (a year) and offer them in your group. I am a good CQC and marksman. I've trained myself in the game on alerted zombies and players. I've been recognized on few servers with a few very dominate nick-names. "Bad Cop," "Hungry Hero." I am very tired of wasting my skills and experience on myself, and I'd rather offer them to you. I am very quiet, so you shouldn't worry about me being an annoyance.

Your Real Name: Kevin

Your Screen Name: Silver

Were Are You From: Poland

How Long Have You Been Playing Arma: 1 year

Did You Start Because Of DayZ: Nope.

Do You Have Any Recording Software: Nope, only hardware.

Do You Have A Skype: Yeap.

Can You Be A Leader: Can, but got tired of it.

How Regularly Do You Play Arma: Regular [usually everyday]

How Well You Work With A Team (1-10): Perfectly, more people, better I feel.

Why You Would Like To Join (4 sentences or more): Well, for first, I've been looking for organised team for a long time. Simply got tired of this riff-raff groups wandering around with no tactic plans. Also, don't like the idea of me as a leader of whole group. Don't mind squads, but whole group is a bit too much for me for a longer time. Furthermore, I'm very lucky in Day Z [that's rather strange motivation argument, but why not list it?], experienced, good driver and a decent pilot [ergo I never crash air vehicles expect bloody Mi17, but cannot do very risky air manoeuvres with cold blood]. Also, I got absolutley no problem with teamplay and listening to the orders, speak fluent English and understand nearly everyone [expect of people saying with slang and speed like in Snow-Informer song]. About fighting rather specialized in close distance and my favourite role in the group is support [medic, mechanic, DJ?, observer etc.]

Cheers.