ri_pou@yahoo.com

JTF Clan looking for some good recruits. afternoons EST.

Hi

JTF ( Joint Task Force ) Clan is looking for some more active player to play on our own server. We have people that play almost everyday starting around 4pm est ( eastern standard time ) for a few hours till around 9pm est.

New players.. old players all are welcome. Team speak is needed.

Looking for survivors not bandits. Players on our server that are not in our team speak will always be shot on site.

Check out our website http://www.jtf.clannow.com if you are interested.

See you in game hopefully next to me.. not in my crosshairs ..........

Please tell them that Setayn sent you.

Hi

JTF ( Joint Task Force ) Clan is looking for some more active player to play on our own server. We have people that play almost everyday starting around 4pm est ( eastern standard time ) for a few hours till around 9pm est.

New players.. old players all are welcome. Team speak is needed.

Looking for survivors not bandits. Players on our server that are not in our team speak will always be shot on site.

Check out our website http://www.jtf.clannow.com if you are interested.

See you in game hopefully next to me.. not in my crosshairs ..........

Please tell them that Setayn sent you.

Lol... This topic is ridiculous.... Your looking for survivers not bandits right? Then why do you shoot anyone who is not on your teamspeak? Sound like bandits to me.....

You know as well as I do.. they will shoot you first. We are looking for people to play with on OUR HOME server. You want to play on our server.. get to know us.. join us.. if not.. you are there to snipe us.. you will be shot on site..that is surviving.

Edited by setayn

All 20 plus that I know about.. I am 35 ...

Cool... 31 here. Not really looking for a "young" clan/team. So JTF seems to fit what I'm looking for.... I'm applying on your site now.

Looked at the site, looks like its run by a bunch of amatures.

Talk about "judging a book by it's cover"! O.o

• Like 1