Sign in to follow this  
blastermann1

Need morphine injector

hey everyone, i'm currently around the electro area i've got a broken leg and a sprain from a zombie i had to shoot 1298479328743 times before he would die. is there anyone who is or would know a medic. or anyone with a morphine injector to come help a brother out. afterwards we can go hunting or head north or part ways whichever suits ya best. send me a message on here if you can help

yeah i am, i don't really have much to anything to offer as repayment but i will run with ya and watch your back if ya want. what server you wanna meet on?

I was crawling to elektro 50 minutes myself, 10 minutes in electro to get to the hospital (fights around me), got morphine and 10 minutes to get back to my starting point. I did not ask for help, because it was my own fault.

Try it, try to survive on your own and you´ll feel much better, when you made it! :)

yeah i am, i don't really have much to anything to offer as repayment but i will run with ya and watch your back if ya want. what server you wanna meet on?

You choose, and I don't need any repayment :P.

Edit: Skype/mumble would help alot if you have it.

Edited by rickhunter

If rick can't get you, I'd be happy to help. Steam: Udak

If rick can't get you, I'd be happy to help. Steam: Udak

I'll let you know if we both get murdered by bandits or zombies xD

well i'm downloading mumble right now, and i'm on the server us #500 gmt multiply hosted by OP gamers

well i'm downloading mumble right now, and i'm on the server us #500 gmt multiply hosted by OP gamers

Alright I'll pm you the mumble info and I'll launch.

Rick was able to safely give me treatment and i helped him out by giving him a blood transfusion talk about a win win! very helpfull thank you!