xX DeKz Xx

UK Group still expanding! want in?

my group is a ten atm im looking for more mature english players. no squeakys lol no idots and no bandits! skype dekz09 im legit and run my lads like a fucking SAS squad

28 year old recruit here.

I'm interested in joining a group providing said group is fairly active and isn't full of racist idiots ;)

Still recruiting dekz :thumbsup:

seriously though guys i've had a blast playing with this group.

Get dekz on skype and join us.

add me too if you like luke.starkie1

Hey I'd love to join in on this. Been playing for awhile now and I'm really looking to get into a group! emantheebomb is my skype, i added both of you so let me know! give me a call/text on skype and we can talk!

Cheers

I'm not trying to hijack the thread but you guys should really check us out @ the BSB Network (details in my signature). You would fit right into our current setup of having fire teams all working as smaller parts of a larger community. We have TS3 and a lot of active members in the UK, Euro and in the US. Just hop on our website and TS to see the numbers we have playing all hours of the day and night. Were mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in many cases!) and we have no age/time/skill requirements all we ask is that you guys play fair and have a bit of common sense.

Hope to see you guys running with us but if not good luck with your group!

• Like 1

28 year old recruit here.

I'm interested in joining a group providing said group is fairly active and isn't full of racist idiots ;)

racist not a chance m8 i only ask u listen to me so if i say get down u get the fuck down etc etc.

i would join a clan but not right now. im happy wiv my group at the mo but im not guna say never so we will see.

racist not a chance m8 i only ask u listen to me so if i say get down u get the fuck down etc etc.

Cool, count me in then.

Do you guys use skype to communicate in game or do you have a ts3/vent server?

im a 15 year old recrut her i just started playing dayz a few days ago and i have learnt the basics but im sick of bandits so i want to join a group my skype name is lowey53 by the way how do we know what surver to go on and when

sorry m8 but my group has said they dont wont any more players it is getting kinda crazy trying to org 13 or more ppl. add me on skype anyway tho cuz if we r low on men u will b first in-line m8

I'm 14, but I'm not a squeaky immature kid, though I can assure you that my age does not resemble how I act.