Sign in to follow this  
CrunchyBacon

Heli Crashes And Server Resets?

Im posting this in new player discussion as im unsure of exactly where to post it. But is there a way to find out when a server last reset or restart as far as finding heli crashes. I understand that loot spawns at heli crashes are regenerated after resets. Is there a site or forum that lists newest resets or how would i find this information? thanks and beans to anyone who posts a reply.

when you log into a server many of them will say what time and how often they restart the server. that's all you have to go on. you can also stick to playing on one server and get to know it's restarts over time.

• Like 1

when you log into a server many of them will say what time and how often they restart the server. that's all you have to go on. you can also stick to playing on one server and get to know it's restarts over time.

True,

but, FYI to my knowledge as the server resets, so do the crash positions. It's all random, and they will spawn anywhere outside of cities and forests. A.K.A fields or open areas.

-once saw 2 crashed in the middle of the NW airfield. It's all random and all luck to find one.

Edited by +Ch!cago+
  • Like 1

I understand the random ones but i am still finding the ones that are at fixed locations also. thanks for the replies

I understand the random ones but i am still finding the ones that are at fixed locations also. thanks for the replies

Good chance someone has already got to them...better luck finding them parked near a camp or something. Took me literally 30 or so hours of pretty much straight gaming to find THIS

If you do find one...We have all the parts and would truce fully just to fly around for a night.

• Like 1

Good chance someone has already got to them...better luck finding them parked near a camp or something. Took me literally 30 or so hours of pretty much straight gaming to find THIS

If you do find one...We have all the parts and would truce fully just to fly around for a night.

If i find another flyable or repairable chopper i will let you know asap! im not interested in those ones im just looking for the crashed ones with loot! i Have already had 2 flyable ones and was very annoyed with them.