Sign in to follow this  
Simonius5000

Very unlucky survivor..

So after 6 hours i get blown up inside a building with my friend randomly, I play for another 4 hours and decide to log out for a bit in stary sobor. When i log back in, i'm in komorovo so i thought if i tried a different server it would fix that random bug. But nope, i'm now in komorovo without my ghillie suit and fnfal i thought i was lucky for finding.

I just can't have nice things apparently.

Edited by Simonius5000
  • Like 1

Perhaps the server you were on was a private hive? (the one you spent 4 hours on)

Well i already spent an hour or 2 on a different server, then joined that one found a downed helicopter and a ghillie suit in a tent. I dc/d then rejoined the same server to have that happen.

Also to add to my list of unlucky escapades, i joined a server where someone was satchel charging everything in electro. I logged in to concrete flying at my screen and dying, pretty awesome.

Well i already spent an hour or 2 on a different server, then joined that one found a downed helicopter and a ghillie suit in a tent. I dc/d then rejoined the same server to have that happen.

Also to add to my list of unlucky escapades, i joined a server where someone was satchel charging everything in electro. I logged in to concrete flying at my screen and dying, pretty awesome.

Haha oh the fun we can have with satchels :P