Sign in to follow this  
BabylonDK

Cheater/hacker spotted via log from US73

Agree.. The player whom used the weapon didnt get a ban from US73 anyway.. And will not get a ban.

Really? I mean he's using a hacker to get hacked items. . .rather a script kiddy. . . and isn't that just the same? I mean using a person who is running scripts is the same as running the scripts without the scripts. . . I think everyone and anyone who promotes hacking should be on the level as hackers.

Really? I mean he's using a hacker to get hacked items. . .rather a script kiddy. . . and isn't that just the same? I mean using a person who is running scripts is the same as running the scripts without the scripts. . . I think everyone and anyone who promotes hacking should be on the level as hackers.

lol SHART. U as well as some of these other doofuses have NO CONTEXT for what happened here. not to mention he only gave me HALF of the shit I lost to the goddamn thunderdome an hour earlier.

o wait, u never got thunderdomed? u seem legit.

thunderdomed:

lol SHART. U as well as some of these other doofuses have NO CONTEXT for what happened here. not to mention he only gave me HALF of the shit I lost to the goddamn thunderdome an hour earlier.

o wait, u never got thunderdomed? u seem legit.

thunderdomed:

Yes I have. what's that got to do with punishing people who ask cheaters to give them hacked items? . .

Oh and here's my thunderdome report. . . http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/53329-us-853-being-hacked/#entry510597

I've very active in pointing out hackers/ script kiddies. . . and the whatnot. . I hope everyone who cheats/hacks/run scripts/ promotes hacks gets what's coming. . . I love this game and I hate what is happening to it. . . You don't like being thunderdomed. . . don't promote people who do it. I understand full well. and I hope you get what's coming to you. . a cheater is a cheater. . .what because someone got you with a hack gives you the right to hack others? people like you are ruining this game. . I fully understand the problem. . . it is people with your mindset. . that's why this game is over run by hackers. . I lots my items in a glitch. . I know I'll spawn in items. . someone hacked and killed my guy I'll get a script to kill everyone on the server. . . If they can do it and get away with it why cant I? See I get it and it's sad. . .

Edited by schalart

Yes I have. what's that got to do with punishing people who ask cheaters to give them hacked items? . .

Oh and here's my thunderdome report. . . http://dayzmod.com/f...ed/#entry510597

I've very active in pointing out hackers/ script kiddies. . . and the whatnot. . I hope everyone who cheats/hacks/run scripts/ promotes hacks gets what's coming. . . I love this game and I hate what is happening to it. . . You don't like being thunderdomed. . . don't promote people who do it. I understand full well. and I hope you get what's coming to you. . a cheater is a cheater. . .what because someone got you with a hack gives you the right to hack others? people like you are ruining this game. . I fully understand the problem. . . it is people with your mindset. . that's why this game is over run by hackers. . I lots my items in a glitch. . I know I'll spawn in items. . someone hacked and killed my guy I'll get a script to kill everyone on the server. . . If they can do it and get away with it why cant I? See I get it and it's sad. . .

Are you simulating a stroke or do you just really like ellipses? In any event, this game isn't overrun with hackers because of the "well, fuck it" mindset, it's overrun with hackers because it has weak code, which is not surprising as it's not actually a game, but an alpha test proving as a proof of concept for a future development that has become inexplicably popular (maybe not so inexplicably, as it's both fun and unique).

• Like 1

Are you simulating a stroke or do you just really like ellipses? In any event, this game isn't overrun with hackers because of the "well, fuck it" mindset, it's overrun with hackers because it has weak code, which is not surprising as it's not actually a game, but an alpha test proving as a proof of concept for a future development that has become inexplicably popular (maybe not so inexplicably, as it's both fun and unique).

I write that way. But yes your fully right the code is weak but I'm referring to people who are hacking in retaliation to being hacked. Like what this guy is saying. He was thrown into the thunderdome and then hack a script kiddie spawn him in some weapons. As for the reason it has gone full bore I've had friends, in my group who have expressed the same mindset. Running a script to get their items back and we've always sided with the legit way rather then aiding in the breaking of the game. I don't think anyone should promote scripts or hacks and I'll speak out against anyone who runs scripts or promotes them.

What we have is a trickle effect the game is becoming more popular, so are the kids wanting to ruin the fun. for every time there is a run script there will be people who stop playing the game; some who will become frustrate but carry on; moreover, as I am referring to here, some players will turn to the "well, fuck it" as is the case here. . . or so it seems as said by the culprit himself: "U as well as some of these other doofuses have NO CONTEXT for what happened here. not to mention he only gave me HALF of the shit I lost to the goddamn thunderdome an hour earlier.". . .

Edited by schalart

So a hacker takes away all your shit and then gives half of it back, you just throw it on the ground and go back to cherno and grab a dinnerbell. That seems unlikely.

• Like 1

So a hacker takes away all your shit and then gives half of it back, you just throw it on the ground and go back to cherno and grab a dinnerbell. That seems unlikely.

If maybe the case was the fact that the scripter just gave it to him . might not be an issue he asked for the items. Seems legit.

The dude dropped from the fucking sky in a boat spawned a jeep and an escalade, knocked one of our guys out of his body and turned him into a cow (his body was immobile in a field and got shot) and then asked if he wanted anything. I don't believe in Santa but if a fucking sleigh dropped out of the sky and some fat guy offered me a present I might change my tune, course the metaphor falls apart when you realize the fat guy will kill you over and over and over again if you piss him off.

So I guess it's more like Santa from "Rare Exports".

Edited by sp86
  • Like 1

. I don't believe in Santa but if a fucking sleigh dropped out of the sky and some fat guy offered me a present I might change my tune, course the metaphor falls apart when you realize the fat guy will kill you over and over and over again if you piss him off.

totally why I fell in love with Futurama. Anyway, log off server, don't empower hacker was the right choice in that matter. Not stay and have crumpets with the bastard is all I'm saying. I'm totally googling rare exports right now.. . OK I have to watch it. you sir have my beans

Edited by schalart

I write that way. But yes your fully right the code is weak but I'm referring to people who are hacking in retaliation to being hacked. Like what this guy is saying. He was thrown into the thunderdome and then hack a script kiddie spawn him in some weapons. As for the reason it has gone full bore I've had friends, in my group who have expressed the same mindset. Running a script to get their items back and we've always sided with the legit way rather then aiding in the breaking of the game. I don't think anyone should promote scripts or hacks and I'll speak out against anyone who runs scripts or promotes them.

What we have is a trickle effect the game is becoming more popular, so are the kids wanting to ruin the fun. for every time there is a run script there will be people who stop playing the game; some who will become frustrate but carry on; moreover, as I am referring to here, some players will turn to the "well, fuck it" as is the case here. . . or so it seems as said by the culprit himself: "U as well as some of these other doofuses have NO CONTEXT for what happened here. not to mention he only gave me HALF of the shit I lost to the goddamn thunderdome an hour earlier.". . .

OMG so much righteousness out of a single guy. I bet you don't even loot nice items (AS50s, NVGs, Range Finders, etc.) from dead bodies because they are likely scripted into the game or duped.. or both. Oh wait, you have a screen shot carrying aiming an AS50. Oops. I bet you spent days looting the airports and downed helis to get it ;)

You are obviously ignoring important parts of the story, specially when he is obviously jumped by a script kiddie and played around with. He cooperates and he is given a weapon and now you are in a crusade to get him crucified for, well, surviving a script kiddie.

The worst part is that this crusade of yours is not going to magically stop people from scripting just because in all your righteousness you are likely part of the problem by looting items that probably are scrpted/duped AS50s, NVGs, Range Finders, etc.). This guy is a victim no matter what, he didn't get killed this time, but now there are crusaders after him, for well, trying to survive.

• Like 2

OMG so much righteousness out of a single guy. I bet you don't even loot nice items (AS50s, NVGs, Range Finders, etc.) from dead bodies because they are likely scripted into the game or duped.. or both. Oh wait, you have a screen shot carrying aiming an AS50. Oops. I bet you spent days looting the airports and downed helis to get it ;)

I'd love to see that screenshot. . .what my DMR screenshot? really? the one that says got him. . . you can see the other side of that from the stream. I got that from a firefight with sarahpalintenthunter. . . fully legit and epic firefight near the NE airfield. and I've never taken a known hacked item. . . or even used one. I was once spawned in with full gear and got killed right away that counts. . . you can see my game play we always play legit my group. sorry if my playing legit offends you so much. I just find that I get a sense of accomplishment from playing games without cheating. If you'd follow my dialogue here,instead of posting banter that comes right you your head I acknowledge he was hit by a script and asked the scripter for items. If you want I can link you my groups stream and you can see how legit we play. I'm not in a crusade to get him punished, I'm in a crusade to stop encouraging the use of scripts and the people who encourage it. We all have to play our part in cleaning up this game, and if that mean not supporting the people running the scripts.

I'm just having a dialogue right not I'm not yelling like most of the trolls out there. I do believe anyone scripting and using scripted items, more so knowingly so, should be punished. At any point he could have left esc abort. he could have said no. Anything instead he joined in. I know I'm the only one here who sees his actions as wrong. I mean it is a grey area, but it is in the grey. oh and he stopped being the victim when he asked for a scripted item. Victims don't join in with the terrorists, you might be too young to get that concept by I'm just putting it out there.

I like having standoffs in Stary and in the NW airfield, I like making sure I'm using full on tactics. I love taking down a play who has a DMR with an enfield. It's not righteousness it's playing a game how it's meant to be played. Like reading a mystery novel from start to finish or playing a hardcore rpg and beating it, once you cheat the game loses all of it's glory. Most of you guys will never know how great this game was for you walk ten feet now and you find a body with full gear, never knowing what it's like to have built from the ground up a fully geared character who gets shot and killed in a blaze of glory in a firefight on the way to a city. I've been playing from the bandit days and you know what most of you guys may never know how great of a game this was, because of all the scripts out there.

Edited by schalart

I'd love to see that screenshot. . .what my DMR screenshot? really? the one that says got him. . . you can see the other side of that from the stream. I got that from a firefight with sarahpalintenthunter. . . fully legit and epic firefight near the NE airfield. and I've never taken a known hacked item. . . or even used one. I was once spawned in with full gear and got killed right away that counts. . . you can see my game play we always play legit my group. sorry if my playing legit offends you so much. I just find that I get a sense of accomplishment from playing games without cheating. If you'd follow my dialogue here,instead of posting banter that comes right you your head I acknowledge he was hit by a script and asked the scripter for items. If you want I can link you my groups stream and you can see how legit we play. I'm not in a crusade to get him punished, I'm in a crusade to stop encouraging the use of scripts and the people who encourage it. We all have to play our part in cleaning up this game, and if that mean not supporting the people running the scripts.

I'm just having a dialogue right not I'm not yelling like most of the trolls out there. I do believe anyone scripting and using scripted items, more so knowingly so, should be punished. At any point he could have left esc abort. he could have said no. Anything instead he joined in. I know I'm the only one here who sees his actions as wrong. I mean it is a grey area, but it is in the grey. oh and he stopped being the victim when he asked for a scripted item. Victims don't join in with the terrorists, you might be too young to get that concept by I'm just putting it out there.

I like having standoffs in Stary and in the NW airfield, I like making sure I'm using full on tactics. I love taking down a play who has a DMR with an enfield. It's not righteousness it's playing a game how it's meant to be played. Like reading a mystery novel from start to finish or playing a hardcore rpg and beating it, once you cheat the game loses all of it's glory. Most of you guys will never know how great this game was for you walk ten feet now and you find a body with full gear, never knowing what it's like to have built from the ground up a fully geared character who gets shot and killed in a blaze of glory in a firefight on the way to a city. I've been playing from the bandit days and you know what most of you guys may never know how great of a game this was, because of all the scripts out there.

Lol the scope is similar to the AS50's. How do you know he didn't dupe it? or if it was scripted in? Unless you scavenged it there is no way to know and that is my point.

"and I've never taken a known hacked item. . . or even used one"

How do you know? are you saying that every single item has been scavenged? Of course there is no way for me to prove otherwise and you can say yes all day, but I highly doubt it. AS50s are not the only script-able.dope-able item. Duping is probably more rampant than scripting.

"Victims don't join in with the terrorists," They don't join them, they cooperate to prevent injury. This happens in real life just too many times.

"sorry if my playing legit offends you so much" No, it actually doesn't. What bothers me is your condemnation against this guy who decided not to combat log and got a freebie out of it. He is probably going to lose it on the thunderdome soon enough.

" We all have to play our part in cleaning up this game, and if that mean not supporting the people running the scripts." What about fixing the mod/game to prevent it instead of condemning this guy and the others that happened to pick up an NVG or and AS50 off a dead hacker/duper? I am even ok if the Dev team has to take down the mod for a few weeks to fix it up. All your condemnation to those that are trying to adapt to the new environment is not going to fix anything. It will actually create more advertising to the script.

" I'm not in a crusade to get him punished, I'm in a crusade to stop encouraging the use of scripts and the people who encourage it" You are just advertising it more by talking about it.

" I do believe anyone scripting and using scripted items, more so knowingly so, should be punished." I believe that this is a survival game. You adapt to the environment to survive, if that means to grab an AS50 from a dead body or accepting a hand out after being raped then so be it. With the current hacking problems I say if you can have a blast for an hour before someone kills everyone on the server then by all means you should do it.

"It's not righteousness" Yes it is, you are trying to sell your argument by portraying you as a role model to be followed.

"I've been playing from the bandit days and you know what most of you guys may never know how great of a game this was, because of all the scripts out there." Yes I have, and I adapted back then and adapted now. If I find a dead body fully geared, I will loot it and enjoy it until the next a**hole kills the whole server. To me, there is no fun in spending days scavenging if I am going to die in the thunder dome. There difference between you and I is that I adapted to the new environment and still enjoy the game.

• Like 1

Lol the scope is similar to the AS50's. How do you know he didn't dupe it? or if it was scripted in? Unless you scavenged it there is no way to know and that is my point.

"It's not righteousness" Yes it is, you are trying to sell your argument by portraying you as a role model to be followed.

"I've been playing from the bandit days and you know what most of you guys may never know how great of a game this was, because of all the scripts out there." Yes I have, and I adapted back then and adapted now. If I find a dead body fully geared, I will loot it and enjoy it until the next a**hole kills the whole server. To me, there is no fun in spending days scavenging if I am going to die in the thunder dome. There difference between you and I is that I adapted to the new environment and still enjoy the game.

Your right with the first quote, but I never asked for it to be duped for me. As for being a role model to be followed, sure ok yes. . I thin this game should be played the way it was designed. Lastly I also agree with your last point. I, too adapt, but I'm not gonna cheat or promote cheating. I also agree with the sad part that most of us cannot play legit and survive longer then a day. . . which is why I will callout any cheater or person who promotes cheating.

If i stole 1 million dollars from the bank and gave it to you, will you throw it away?

If i stole 1 million dollars from the bank and gave it to you, will you throw it away?

Everybody's a white knight until people start handing out free NVGs.

• Like 1

No I will report it to the feds so you can do 20 years for being a drain on the economy and society.

FUCK YOU

No worse than a cheating hacker piece of shit.

• Like 1

yo shart go back to scraping the goo out of your tightie-BROWNIES, while your seminary roomate secretly jacks his meat whilst praying for forgiveness. your argument is invalid.

welcome to dayz, the land of bugs, bandits, scripts, glytches, and hackers.

you're doing it wrong.

No I will report it to the feds so you can do 20 years for being a drain on the economy and society.

FUCK YOU

thank you, a bit profane. . but thank you. I find it funny that people doubt legitimate players exist anymore. which is kinda my point.

FUCK YOU

To have it lost in our perfect bureaucracy. All so that some politician can get a new yacht. Some people really need to get out of their computers and see how screwed up our society already is.

• Like 1

thank you, a bit profane. . but thank you. I find it funny that people doubt legitimate players exist anymore. which is kinda my point.

Once again, you're not a player, you're a tester.

Once again, you're not a player, you're a tester.

no bro, he's a testie!!

vid related, it's the kids who bully SHART after band practice, fuckin NERD.

what ever you cheaters justify your cheating how ever you want cheaters are still scum. . . no matter how far you go to justify it. Attacking me isn't gonna change that.

what ever you cheaters justify your cheating how ever you want cheaters are still scum. . . no matter how far you go to justify it. Attacking me isn't gonna change that.

ad hominem attacks change alot of things. hopefully that includes the amount of time you put into "participating" in this thread.

ad hominem attacks change alot of things. hopefully that includes the amount of time you put into "participating" in this thread.

Your generation sucks and has everything handed to them with little effort. My generation was taught to obtain greatness from building skill. Skill is not begging and sucking the cock of a hacker to get items you could re-obtain in less than an hour.

Your points are invalid and your skill is obviously fail.

Please bend over and try and fuck your own face so you can look as stupid as you sound.

P.s. - I would like to add that I blame my generation for raising a bunch of douche bag brats such as yourself.

Edited by Dirty Rotten Scoundrel