Sign in to follow this  
Bishop7

:D ohmahgerd

post-68286-0-36959100-1343825057_thumb.j

On my way to North West Airfield when i stumble upon a beautiful sight!

How many zeds spawned ? Just curious because i found 1 heli crash at the back of Stary..spawned 7. As i was crawling in and nearly under the rear rotor it spawned 7 more :) There was also a deer stand up the back with 3 more zeds kicking around so in this bare field there were 17 zeds in total. Got a screenie but this hopeless board only allocates 500k per member.

How many zeds spawned ? Just curious because i found 1 heli crash at the back of Stary..spawned 7. As i was crawling in and nearly under the rear rotor it spawned 7 more :) There was also a deer stand up the back with 3 more zeds kicking around so in this bare field there were 17 zeds in total. Got a screenie but this hopeless board only allocates 500k per member.

tinypic et.al. ftw?

Edited by Ankhenaten

7 at each chopper. But when i was at the other one killing it's Zeds the other ones spawned and attacked :( Had to get out before i got mobbed.

Luckily i got everything from the choppers though.

Total loot:

1st Chopper: M16A2 with 4 magazines, 5.56(?) Ammo box with 20 Stanag rounds and 10 Stanag SD rounds.

2nd Chopper: MP5A5 w/ mags, M14 AIM w/ mags, FN FAL AN/PVS4, Bizon PP-19 SD.

And as if that wasnt enough yesterday i came across another chopper with an L85A2 AWS.

tinypic et.al. ftw?

You can see 15 clearly in this shot plus 2 up in the rightish top distance, near the two bushes..deerstand is off to the very top right. Scored a DMR so the crawl in and out was worth it. Left me winnie and rounds there for the next guy :D

ogw5dc.jpg

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 1

^ holy shiiiiiiiittt

Thats what i thought when the second lot popped in..and i was beside the heli dropping guns and trying to sort out my alice pack..please dont aggro now please dont aggro now :D

Can someone explain what is special please?

That is honestly not sarcasm. I actually want to know.

The fact he found a downed chopper? or, is it working or what?

Can someone explain what is special please?

That is honestly not sarcasm. I actually want to know.

The fact he found a downed chopper? or, is it working or what?

He found 2 choppers, like 50 feet apart.

He found 2 choppers, like 50 feet apart.

:o

I only saw one. Thought the big pic was the same as the little. Didn't look at the little thumbnail though, I never click a link but I'll take your word for it.