tommes

Hatchet as primary, back to toolbelt, back to primary...no ammo

Noticed that when you use the hatchet as a primary weapon, put it then back to the toolbelt, use some other weapon and then try to reequip the hatchet, you don't have any ammo for it.

Is that known...especially to the developers? Hope so.

• Like 1

haha alls you have to do is reload it. i don't think melee weapons are in arma so that is the best they can do with it.

wait until u have a primary weapon and full inventory, then try switching to hatchet :) yes R to reload, only 100k hacks with it tho

• Like 1

yeh suks cause you only have 100k hacks!!! i run out of ammo so many times and its so hard to find another hatchet. just plain ticks me off lmfao!!!

Dudes, the point is, there is no ammo anymore. I'm neither stupid nor noob enough to not press the Reload-Button. I mentioned to have used the hatchet at first, got a Rifle, used up ammo, wanted to switch to hatchet...no ammo. Noticed it twice. First time I just booked as glitched but it seems to be reproducable. I'm gonna verify that...tomorrow. In my timezone it's sleeping time now. ^^

Well, could not reproduce the behaviour. Maybe it was the Zeds hitting me. Changing to hatchet in peace worked fine.

Noticed that when you use the hatchet as a primary weapon, put it then back to the toolbelt, use some other weapon and then try to reequip the hatchet, you don't have any ammo for it.

Is that known...especially to the developers? Hope so.

This has happened to me. The first time I remove from the tool-belt or have it as primary I am able to reload and use it, or use it right then and there. When I add it to my tool-belt and retrieve it, it has no "magazines" at all, so it is like it can't even access its (inexistent) ammo supply.

A fix for this is just dropping the hatchet on the ground and grabbing it again. Should work. If it doesn't, after you've done it try adding it to your tool-belt and removing it again.

Edited by desfocado

A fix for this is just dropping the hatchet on the ground and grabbing it again. Should work. If it doesn't, after you've done it try adding it to your tool-belt and removing it again.

This works for me all the time

YOU GOTTA RELOAD THAT HATCHET OLD BEANZ!!!!!

I found a friendly group of players in cherno after a fresh spawn. One of the guys gave me his hatchet and shouted that down the mic.

Made my day.

Edited by Vetrox