Sign in to follow this  
Noctah

Manhunting during the night : Do you shoot Flare-carrying Survivors ?

I'm serious here. I'm definitely a Bandit during the night, stalking and murdering anyone who tries to hide. Because it's thrilling, it's fun to play hide and seek in pitch-black, only hearing each other's gun once in a while. It's a stalking game mixed with a waiting game that is very intense and rewarding if you win it.

But damnit, thoses people who run around with a flare are no fun to kill, there's no challenge, they're not even trying ! I usually even reveal myself and join them rather than shoot them. I just can't enjoy a kill I didn't earn by my skills being better than someone else's, outsmarting someone that tries to outsmart me... It's not about being superior, it's about being challenged to a duel and winning it. Someone carrying a Flare at night is like not even turning around in thoses old Fashion pistol duels.

So... are Flares kinda protecting thoses coastal survivors or what ? Do you guys shoot thoses Flare-carrying people anyway ? Would you shoot a guy that didn't even turn around in your duel ?

( Don't get me wrong, I DO shoot people that I didn't outsmart during the day if I see them first, but that's usually by self-preservation of my beans, when I don't take any risks of getting shot at )

I Don't usually travel the coast as I don't care to kill freshly spawned players. That being said when I do happen upon a flare holding survivor I usually shoot them, and by usually I mean always. Even though they are no challenge what so ever. I think of it as more or less teaching them a lesson in survival with tough love and bullets =^_^=, so that when they respawn hopefully they won't be so foolish.

Kaw: Teacher, helping survivors learn from there mistakes, one bullet at a time =p

Damn, now i feel soft compared to all of you.

I shoot everyone that crosses my path.

"It's a Bandit thing"