DayZMoe

Character keeps moaning/groaning?

Why does my character keep moaning and groaning? Bloods full, temperatures fine, not hungry or thirsty. WTF.

He sounds constipated wtf is going on?

Don't worry I think a hacker was messing with me, my leg randomly broke then my characters hair turned pink and I had some weird camouflaged clothing on...Sad really.

Edited by DayZMoe

sounds funny, but you need antibiotics. you might have the infection.... you get a cold you cough. makes alot of noise. just find antibiotics.

I left that server and went on another, everything's fine now. Was just a spasticated hacker trying (and succeeding) to piss me off.

its a bug dude

a simple relog would have fixed it

nah, must be a hacker

sounds funny, but you need antibiotics. you might have the infection.... you get a cold you cough. makes alot of noise. just find antibiotics.

So the big question I've been wondering about is:When will Rocket implement infection so that players become zombies? Man, can you imagine?

So the big question I've been wondering about is:When will Rocket implement infection so that players become zombies? Man, can you imagine?

I can imagine it being crap.

I can imagine it being crap.

I'm surprised you can imagine anything since you obviously lack imagination. If you're going to say something shitty next time don't bother posting, you only make yourself look like a dick.