Sign in to follow this  
gfever

Advanced player LFG

Looking for a group of 5 or more advanced players who all know the map pretty well, each able to pull their own weight, and able to communicate well. Don't want players who are attached to their gear or gear hoggers, short tempered or any other bullshit. Looking for a somewhat serious group but not over the top that knows when they can have fun while good/serious at engaging hostile players.

I was a progamer, 22 of age, live on the USA east coast. Usually play from afternoon to evening on weekdays, EST. Geared to the max.

I have skype/vent/ts/raidcall etc.........

Edited by gfever

Hey Guys,

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who is expanding a new division in Day Z. We have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough solid players to have 2-3 small groups or can dominate coordinating together on a larger Op. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. Fill out a quick ap at http://www.codekillers.net and we'll get you set up as a recruit.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

CK Website: http://www.codekillers.net

Edited by arithor

I'm looking for a serious squad too. I'm 28, and good at the game. Been playing for almost 2 months. Stealthy and fully geared for a spotter/scavenger/sniper role. I play 8-12 p.m. est almost everyday. PM me if you want to build a squad up.

You should check out the BSB recruiting thread on the survivor forums. I run with them almost every day (im not in the clan). Most of us are geared very well. The fireteam i run with all has NVGs, military weapons etc..

I specifically am running with Ghillie, NVGs, DRM, M4A1 CCO, M9SD, and coyote backpack....along with all the other essentials.

They are putting together another 2-3 fire teams and a lot of good players have been joining up...check it out

• Like 1

Hey Gfever,

Rooster hooked up with us I suggest you give CK a look @ www.codekillers.net

Apex

Sweet I want in. 22 east coast USA lfg

Hey guys, I have been checking out these forums looking for a group to join up and I came across www.codekillers.net a bit ago. I'm 24 west coast player usually on after 5pm pst weekdays and pretty much periodically through the day on weekends. After reading the requirements for the app though I don't have any vouches. Been playin DayZ for about 3 weeks now, geared to the max. Know my way around decently, but hold my own playing a pretty stealthy style running with the gillie suit, m4a1 cco sd, g17, NV and everything else but matches =[ lol. Anyway shoot me a message if I should still drop in an app. Thanks guys, good luck to you.

The Walking Militia is always looking for new recruits to form a solid team. While we have many recruits who jump in and out of our teamspeak, we have a great core group of 4-5 players who are advanced and know how to survive on their own.

Check our thread out, and if you're interested, jump onto our teamspeak. We're a very friendly bunch!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10474-dayz-walking-militia-the-final-thread/