Sign in to follow this  
Zurvivor

Need blood transfusion, have blood bag!

Hello fellow Survivors,

I managed to survive the night with my third Character, but couldn't avoid getting repeatedly bitten by Z.

Now my blood level is around 2650, which means I can't do pretty much more then hiding in the bushes since I pass out every 2 minutes and my vision is blurred and faded.

I need someone for a blood transfusion. I have one blood bag with me. I do not have much to offer but I'll be happy to give you what you want in return. I would also post the helpers name here, if that helps someone to get a reputation for the White List or as a good and trustworthy player.

My current location is near Staroye. I am usually on German servers, but I could come to any european server. Depends on you!

If you are willing to help, please reply or pm quickly! I wont last long without help, since am also starving...

Zurvivor (Grimes)

I'm at Cherno and will be able to get there in about 20+ minutes. Will that be ok? Contact me on Steam if you wish :)

(Oh, and post a reply here next time you need help, much higher chance of a medic to come to your aid: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/)

Edited by EvilSWAT

Yes! That would be great! I will contact you on steam...

OK. I'll post there next time. Sorry still noobish... :blush:

Thanks Falcorn, but I try with Evil Swat for now!

Just wanted to thank EvilSWAT for helping me with a blood transfusion and restoring me from 380 blood level!!

Immediate help, even though I didn't know where I was at first, since the server let me respawn somewhere totally different.

Fucking great job!!!