moofactory

upgraded to 1.5.8.4, auto kicking.

Last time I played I was on 1.5.7 and things were fine.

Tonight I realize there's a new patch and I download the 1.5.8.4 torrent from the download page.

Now every game I try to connect to, as soon as it links up gives me.

"you were kicked off the game"

Does the torrent have all the files required? (do I need the others also in the list on the download page)

Could the anti cheat software be out of date?

Im confused as to whats going on.

I would assume that the server is not on v1.5.8.4 an therefore kicks you.

I can join the server and select a slot but when it loads to put me in world it goes straight back to the server menu and in the back round it says. Waiting for character create. Same problem maybe?

And i get a failed Battle eye initialization How would i fix that?

I'm having the exact same problem, I have no idea why either. Tried everything with battleye, but nothing has fixed it.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Make 100% sure that all the files are in the DayZ folder. My 7zip said that the code file was there, and when I checked it wasn't, so i had to unzip it elsewhere and manually put it in the file.

Maybe that will help.

I get auto kicked too. I can join and play some servers but not others. I try to only join pings of just over 100 or less. I checked to make sure the servers I couldn't join had the Beta patch or an other version of Dayz. I've read about about people with their routers giving them trouble, like enabling multiplex or something. Others who bought the game off steam were able to validate the install through steam. I can't do that because I have both DVDs. I've installed Arma 2 and Operation Arrowehead like times. I even completely Formatted my HDDs and reinstalled windows along with everything else.

I am to having this annoying problem i installed both arma 2 and arrowhead correctly and everytime i join a server everyhting is fine until i click ok then it takes me back to the lobby with an error saying waiting for character to create. please someone have a fix for this i really want to get into this mod

I just spent my entire day trying to make sure I got everything installed correctly, many attempts and the past hour I did finally get it so the game loads and has the Mod detected and I can see the servers. But as soon as I join, I get 2 different responses.

Either I get instantly kicked when the character screen is displayed for half a second, or, it tells me that I need to REMOVE a list a files. I moved the files it didn't want out of the folder into a spare folder, but that didn't make a difference.

Then it gets mad that I DON'T have the files in my folder. I am so lost as what to do. Please I hope someone has a reply soon. I try connecting using the Six Launcher and I have my paths correctly placed.

[Edit] I forgot to mention that I have Version 1.7 of DayZ. I hope I didn't post this in the wrong place.

I just spent my entire day trying to make sure I got everything installed correctly' date=' many attempts and the past hour I did finally get it so the game loads and has the Mod detected and I can see the servers. But as soon as I join, I get 2 different responses.

Either I get instantly kicked when the character screen is displayed for half a second, or, it tells me that I need to [b']REMOVE a list a files. I moved the files it didn't want out of the folder into a spare folder, but that didn't make a difference.

Then it gets mad that I DON'T have the files in my folder. I am so lost as what to do. Please I hope someone has a reply soon. I try connecting using the Six Launcher and I have my paths correctly placed.

[Edit] I forgot to mention that I have Version 1.7 of DayZ. I hope I didn't post this in the wrong place.

This is a multiple weeks old thread about a totally different version, but I will attempt to help you out.

I'm gonna bet it's not telling you to remove files, rather that they have been removed. Can you take a screenshot of the first error you got? It's probably because you aren't launching Combined Ops correctly, but I'd like a ss to make sure first.

I just spent my entire day trying to make sure I got everything installed correctly' date=' many attempts and the past hour I did finally get it so the game loads and has the Mod detected and I can see the servers. But as soon as I join, I get 2 different responses.

Either I get instantly kicked when the character screen is displayed for half a second, or, it tells me that I need to [b']REMOVE a list a files. I moved the files it didn't want out of the folder into a spare folder, but that didn't make a difference.

This is a multiple weeks old thread about a totally different version, but I will attempt to help you out.

I'm gonna bet it's not telling you to remove files, rather that they have been removed. Can you take a screenshot of the first error you got? It's probably because you aren't launching Combined Ops correctly, but I'd like a ss to make sure first.

Sorry about that. Haven't posted on a forum in over 10 years, I figured as soon as I hit submit that I had posted in the wrong place. I know that is annoying for admins and mods so I will attempt to be more cautious next time I post.

I do have a screenshot of the 'remove these files' and the other times I just get plain old 'kicked from server' as soon as I join.

[attachment=915]

I DID notice a min ago when trying again that a lot of servers say they are Version 1.7, but in the stats for the server, it says Version 1.6. Didn't really matter though still getting kicked from anything I try.

[EDIT] I was just trying servers again, and one of them said my user was using modified files and I was kicked for that. Could that be the reason that for all the servers? This is the first time I have seen this. And if so, how do I fix this problem? I installed both games and did the Six Launcher just like I was told online. I hope I don't have to start from scratch...