Furry_PawstarZ

Hackers In Server GB#00 Regular

Well it started when i was running through cherno and i had a horde of zombies chasing me. I was heading for a corner building to shoot them from the top of the stairs but before i make it my character is turned into a cow.... yes a cow. it doesn't end there. Now i'm walking down the street as a cow when suddenly i'm teleported to debug forest with the whole of the server. so now there is the whole server in debug forest all cows and one man in the middle in a guille suit. next minute half of the cows drop dead and i'm then turned into a rabbit as are the last remaining cows so now everyone is hopping around. I finally decided log out just in case i was killed as i hoped there would be a chance to save my character. Luckily i logged into another server and my character was spawned on top of a small roof in cherno which was not even accessible and i jumped off and carried on with my dayz adventure. ~RIP~ Cows that didn't make it.

• Like 1

I like Regular servers... And i may have only been playing for like a month and veteran servers are well not my thing, i play for fun thats all.