Sign in to follow this  
CSA JOSH

CSA RECRUITMENT CENTER

CHERNARUS SALVATION ARMY

LzEdq.jpg

MOTTO: "We are tactical, we are notorious, we are soldiers..."

Mission Statement: THE CSA (CHERNARUS SALVATION ARMY) is a band of soldiers that will offer protection and shelter to all of our own fellow members. This is an organization that will stick together with our members helping each other and surviving together communicating through our own teamspeak server. We also are in the process of getting our own "home" game server. We are based out of NA with members in EST, PST, and Central time zones but EU members are welcome as we play late into the night sometimes. We also have a military ranking system that our member are ranked by. (for example, I'm a Squad leader.) We are friendly to most players but if you come at us with a gun raised don't be surprised if we gun you down.

So you want to join?Our requirements for the group are the following. You need to have a working microphone as well as teamspeak 3. In addition to this you need to speak English fluently and must be willing to help each other. Also you must be willing to cooperate with others in charge in emergency situations. (Such as our base being attacked) In order to join fill out an app and we will send you a message if we want you. (we're doing a sort of draft system now)

DayZ Name :

How long have you played DayZ :

Time Zone:

Will you stay loyal to our group?:

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)

Rules: There arent many rules to adhere to in our community. But they are vital to your survival, and the survival of our Army.

One: Never betray one of your own, if you do you will not make it far.

Two: Don't exploit or hack. This includes alt+f4ing and especially hacking. Even if you are mad and you get killed somehow, stay in and if we go down we go down in some honor.

Three: When you first meet us at our designated pick-up points, you will be required to drop all weapons on the ground and we will search you. We've had situations where someone thought they could take us on and were gunned down in the process. Don't worry, we will return your weapons to you later when we're at base.

UPDATE: We have our own server now. It's up and running and works perfectly :)

SIGNED CSA (SQUAD LEADER) JOSH

Edited by CSA JOSH

DayZ Name : Rick Grimes (steam name: Jaguar Jim)

How long have you played DayZ : about 2 weeks, currently on my best person and i have made it pretty far north with some decent gear.

Time Zone: pst

Will you stay loyal to our group?: of course, im very dedicated

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) any is fine with me but if i would have to choose it would be medic.

the sooner you guys can get back to me the better, ive been wanting to join a group for awhile.

@ darknight558 we have about maybe 15-20 we're honestly not sure lol. @ jaguar jim awesome dayz name. come back in a couple weeks cause we've closed down recruitment for now for the next couple of weeks until we get more organized.

Thought this was another one of them "states-rights" groups.

DayZ Name : MrDouchebag

How long have you played DayZ : a few months

Time Zone: GMT +1

Will you stay loyal to our group?: I will stay loyal as long as I dont get betrayed

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Sniper (I got rangefinder and a good rifle do help with)

ADD info: I am also willing to supply people with heavy arms and magazines.

Edited by Black-Jack