Sign in to follow this  
flyinhigh

WHAT THE..........

So I was on a server and just headed into Zelenorgorsk when suddenly including me everyone on the server dies...what the hell..and I found a m4a1 cco not to long ago. Is this a hack or something cause I don't ever get angry when I die but this death is ridiculous.

what a dumbass..seriously ruins the fun for everyone else -____-

Sadly, that's the point.

Only happens on servers with more than ~15 people on it. Hackers don't bother with servers with around or less than 10 people on it for obvious reasons.

So I was on a server and just headed into Zelenorgorsk when suddenly including me everyone on the server dies...what the hell..and I found a m4a1 cco not to long ago. Is this a hack or something cause I don't ever get angry when I die but this death is ridiculous.

The 600 existing threads on this topic were insufficient apparently.

The 600 existing threads on this topic were insufficient apparently.

Yeah OP, you should have scoured the message board before sharing your miserable experience with a community of drooling retards that are hell bent on perpetuating shitty behavior.

• Like 1

Yeah OP, you should have scoured the message board before sharing your miserable experience with a community of drooling retards that are hell bent on perpetuating shitty behavior.

Scoured?

Scoured?

That's really what you're going with?

How about typing "teleport" into the search box and finding the 600 fucking threads instantly?

Jackass.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 1

Scoured?

Scoured?

That's really what you're going with?

How about typing "teleport" into the search box and finding the 600 fucking threads instantly?

Jackass.

I mean, you fully made yourself out to look like the retard you actually are but you do realize that by the OP asking what happened....he wouldn't know to search for "teleport" nor does his situation describe any "teleporting"

Please, go stick your hands in a blender. Society will be better off when your only source of interaction with the outside world is taken from you.

• Like 1

I mean, you fully made yourself out to look like the retard you actually are but you do realize that by the OP asking what happened....he wouldn't know to search for "teleport" nor does his situation describe any "teleporting"

Please, go stick your hands in a blender. Society will be better off when your only source of interaction with the outside world is taken from you.

Oh, okay. Sorry. Search for that other thing that happened. The other 600 threads. There are like 3 on the front page right now. I searched "everyone dies" and came up with like 15 pages of threads on the topic.

Seriously you and the OP can both please be quiet.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

Oh, okay. Sorry. Search for that other thing that happened. The other 600 threads. There are like 3 on the front page right now. I searched "everyone dies" and came up with like 15 pages of threads on the topic.

Seriously you and the OP can both please be quiet.

Do you really think anyone is going to search a forum when they've put X amount of hours into a character only to randomly die? Your internet vigilantism is sickening at best, aside from the fact that there seems to be a direct correlation with your completely backwards thought processes and overall shitty taste. As I said before, you're a drooling fucking retard that is up in arms over someone creating YET AGAIN a thread that address an issue in which developers should be pouring hours into.

Toss off, fucking wanker.

• Like 1

Do you really think anyone is going to search a forum

No, I don't.

Despite the fact that there's a thread at the top of the forums specifically asking them to do so.

I expect ignorant assholes to be ignorant assholes.

But that's not going to stop me from pointing it out.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

Happened to me last night. Waited 30 minutes guarding my 2 mates bodies so no one stole the M24 or M4 SD or whatever it's called. Just as we regroup everyone dies. US 1230.

Thanks fags.

No, I don't.

Despite the fact that there's a thread at the top of the forums specifically asking them to do so.

Really I knew I could just search a thread for it, but I felt like posting it because I was frustrated, so you can be quiet ttvm.

No, I don't.

Weird because the only ignorant asshole here seems to be you, I mean you actively admit that you'll continue to let people know, who have every right and should employ that right that they need to consolidate their frustration to one thread. Citing a sticky thread? Please, you might be an argumentative, boorish, sub-human cock sucker but we both know if it keeps up than the fanbase will dry up and....you'll have nothing to lord over anymore :(

Again, blender. Hands. Now.

• Like 1

This literally just happened to me, walking along and then instantly died.

You were probably on the same server as me :/

Or maybe a high volume of threads about the same hacking issue will highlight the issue and put pressure on BI to help the DayZ team to actually DO something about the hacking that has been rampant for the past few years in Arma2.

You were probably on the same server as me :/

As much as I'd like to say it's more of an isolated thing....it isn't. I've been on servers and had to quickly DC to get out of killboxes at least 10 times now and I've owned this game for a week. Been nuked countless times. The issues with the game are numerous and tedious, painful to even deal with at times. The thing is, we all can look paste that. Hacking? No.

I do find it funny when people bring up the early days of Counterstrike in regards to hacking. Sure, it happened but it was NOWHERE on the level that this is on. You're also comparing an independent mod to a fucking company called VALVE that has managed to make one of the most secure networks around. Yes, they've had issues but is it anywhere as bad as arma?

Happened to me last night. Waited 30 minutes guarding my 2 mates bodies so no one stole the M24 or M4 SD or whatever it's called. Just as we regroup everyone dies. US 1230.

Thanks fags.

If you gain any info on user names on us 1230 that are hacking, please let me know so I can Ban them.

• Like 1

Only happens on servers with more than ~15 people on it. Hackers don't bother with servers with around or less than 10 people on it for obvious reasons.
Not true. My whole group got destroyed by one hacker who logged into a server with 5 people on it. He killed me first, then teleported to each person on the server, and wrecked them with a suppressed rifle of some kind. I'm pretty sure it was a bizon, and I'm pretty sure the hacker was also invisible, because I turned to look at him (it took at least 10 shots to kill me with that thing), and there was nothing there.

Happened again last night on a server with about 10 people on it just after I logged out. Of the 4 other people in TS, 3 were killed and another had to alt-F4. The hacker was firing what sounded like a DMR at everyone on the server from one location. Only two of them were in the same area of the map.

Edited by Falcrist