Sign in to follow this  
Jen (DayZ)

PMC DLC not recognized in Expansions list when using DayZ

So I downloaded the PMC DLC for the hi-res textures and the story line. When I click on my shortcut to play DayZ, PMC is not listed on the side with the other expansions, even though it shows the icon on the bottom left along with Arma II and OA. I also don't believe I actually have the textures while playing DayZ. I have ran the DLC multiple times and played through he first mission, but to no avail. If anyone actually uses this DLC and can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! Here's what I mean:

OnwhS.jpg?1

The only thing I can possibly think of is the fact that I have Arma II Free, not the one you have to pay for. I highly doubt this affects anything, but you never know.

I dunno but I have PMC and BAF and they show up in the lower bottom left corner, not up the top right as it's a bit different to mods since they were made by BIS themselves.

Seems like it's working fine. You have the PMC icon down there :)

Whenever I try to compare the game with hi-res and without hi-res, I feel like I don't actually see a substantial difference in DayZ like some of these YT videos.. It might be because I have two accounts.. possibly? I don't know.. :P Maybe I'm just blind haha

Whenever I try to compare the game with hi-res and without hi-res, I feel like I don't actually see a substantial difference in DayZ like some of these YT videos.. It might be because I have two accounts.. possibly? I don't know.. :P Maybe I'm just blind haha

Yeah I think it only affects player textures. I saw a post with comparison pics, will link it

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/56838-private-military-company/#entry543294